šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

ARTPOP's 10th anniversary actual date

Donatellah

ARTPOP's 10th anniversary actual date  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Based on your opinion, ARTPOP's 10th anniversary should happen...

• Tomorrow (November 6th, only released on Japan)
    • Within six days (November 11th, released worldwide)
    • Who cares? She ain't doing **** for it anyway

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2023 at 01:55 PM

Featured Posts

Okinawa

I don't know why people keep on insisting that there will be sth. special for ARTPOP's 10th anni. This is too much of fan wish thinking in Gaga Dreamland. We cannot compare an anniversary of an album to the birthday of Gaga and expect something. Gaga released several albums by now and it is unlikely, highly unlikely, that Gaga pays attention to celebrate release dates, many years after they were released. She has her focus on the present and future, she is not looking 10 years back. Also, keep in my mind, the album has been totally new to hardcore fans on that release day, but not for Gaga. Gaga has recorded it the months before, so the release day has no special meaning to Gaga, the creation of the album has special meaning and it happened over months, so there is no specific date for it. Also Gaga likely didn't decide the release day on her own, whenever something gets released in November, it was decided by record label executives because that is the best-selling time because of pre-Christmas time.

Edited by LoliLux
~We are Reel Cool~
  • LMAO 3

According to all her posts back then, it was 11/11.

However, Iā€™m not getting my hopes high for anything. Bookmark me, it will be mentioned by her somewhere, there will be a new merch or something but nothing like new music.Ā 
Ā 

According to her contract, unless both Gaga and Interscope agree, she canā€™t release the ā€œvault tracksā€. It is also very unlikely that she is making Ā ARTPOP related music looking at her recent studio looks.

Edited by Easy

JustJames
11 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

I don't know why people keep on insisting that there will be sth. special for ARTPOP's 10th anni. This is too much of fan wish thinking in Gaga Dreamland. We cannot compare an anniversary of an album to the birthday of Gaga and expect something. Gaga released several albums by now and it is unlikely, highly unlikely, that Gaga pays attention to celebrate release dates, many years after they were released. She has her focus on the present and future, she is not looking 10 years back. Also, keep in my mind, the album has been totally new to hardcore fans on that release day, but not for Gaga. Gaga has recorded it the months before, so the release day has no special meaning to Gaga, the creation of the album has special meaning and it happened over months, so there is no specific date for it. Also Gaga likely didn't decide the release day on her own, whenever something gets released in November, it was decided by record label executives because that is the best-selling time because of pre-Christmas time.

What? Sheā€™s not only acknowledged, but also released special 10-year anniversary editions of, her first two studio albums on or around the exact date that they were originally dropped.

If nothing is released for ARTPOPā€™s 10th anniversary, it would literally be unprecedented. Both The Fame and Born This Way, in addition to other celebrations and products, had their own new collections/editions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

Well we think something is going to happen because The Fame and Born This Way anniversaries were celebrated. Especially Born This Way when we were still wearing masks. Itā€™d be unusual if the date happens and she doesnā€™t even mention it.Ā 

Of course asking for a couple of unreleased songs or the whole Act II is TOO MUCH but I want to think some merch/LP is going to be announced.Ā 
Ā 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okinawa

Ok, guys, you have convinced me that something is LIKELY gonna happen in six days and I'm joining the waiting queue! Forget about my former flop comment :blush:

Edited by LoliLux
~We are Reel Cool~

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, LoliLux said:

Implying that Gaga doesnā€™t remember the release dates of her albums is absolutely wild lmao. She literally performed a live set and threw a whole ass party on the day ARTPOP came out. She absolutely remembers.Ā 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

I will be a little disappointed if we donā€™t get anything at all, but I donā€™t get why Gaga gets so much pressure to release anniversary editions ? Prism turned 10 and that got two t shirts and two vinyl represses, same as Bangerz ! Pure Heroine got just merch and I doubt BeyoncĆ© will do anything for self titled turning 10. Iā€™m not be a kiss a** or making excuses just wonder why Gaga has expectations yet others donā€™t ?

NashvilleGAGA

Are WE doing anything for this? Can we stream it like crazy again so at least someone in the world, maybe her, will see it shoot up on the charts? We should organize.

Lady Rah Rah

I know it wonā€™t happen but imagine if she just released one track - most likely Brooklyn Nights officially. It would be amazing and although itā€™s not the same as ACT II, it would be special!Ā 

Chromatica will live on forever.

Anderson123
17 minutes ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

I know it wonā€™t happen but imagine if she just released one track - most likely Brooklyn Nights officially. It would be amazing and although itā€™s not the same as ACT II, it would be special!Ā 

That's the closest we can get but if it's a new song, hope it's another one. We've had Brooklyn Nights for a decade too and I don't think it'd change that much as "finished".

• Like 1