💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Give gaga a tip for the next album

RenegAde

Featured Posts

do it for yourself, not anyone else.

Also... you have the vocals girl, SHOW THEM, don't keep them just for your collabs/ live performances.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Don't tour it on stadiums, go back to arenas :) Finish the tour and try not to take a year to release the DVD :) 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

GIVE LIFE TO THE MUSIC

By that I mean, give us music videos, single covers, live performances, fashion fitting the song themes, explanations about the songs meanings etc...

• Like 2

leedeegaga

I would say, normally I find the demos to be the best version of a song. So please don’t over polish every song. And please, (after that interview where she said she keeps the best songs for her and her friends) don’t keep your best away from your fans, just for one album!

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
17 minutes ago, leedeegaga said:

And please, (after that interview where she said she keeps the best songs for her and her friends) don’t keep your best away from your fans, just for one album!

she didn't mean "best", but that she has some songs she likes to save for her private circle that she finds special: they most likely are cheesy/rough and oddly personal like Hallelujah or Monster For Life

LordByron28

Do whatever makes your heart sing. I’d like something that only she could do. Chromatica and Joanne were good albums but felt like they were direct responses to criticisms of her not being pretty enough, not showcasing her vocals, or not being mainstream friendly enough. I’d love an album more like BTW in terms of length. Chromatica was her most consistent album and was definitely pop friendly and she worked with people just to get a hit. Whatever she is doing it is clearly working for her and her fans/critics dont know everything and most of the time when she makes moves in response to them, it doesn’t work out how she had hoped. 

I certainly have wishlists of things, I’d like to see her do and explore such as going after a more rock/industrial, darker pop EDM sound with an edge as well as darker contemplative ballads that feature soaring vocals. However, I think she has a good head on her shoulders and is capable of writing hit songs on her own and finding inspiration and direction within herself. Most importantly, I’d like to see more music/albums from her. I think events that occured during BTW and ARTPOP shook her foundation. 

In terms of single choices, she needs to have the mentality of only having one or two singles. If things work out particularly well they can expand the era but go with the strongest material first. I still stand firmly behind the fact that Free Woman should’ve been the lead single off of Chromatica. Stupid Love wasn’t bad but not the song people who had been waiting for Gaga music would’ve expected. Idk what happened with Perfect Illusion, tbh, other than it being maybe a bit too similar to her other material already released as singles yet different from a lot of the album. Outside of Million Reasons, maybe John Wayne or Dancing in Circles could’ve worked as leads; then again a song about masturbation could’ve never worked as a single. 

Edited by LordByron28
  • Like 1

Tyler1992

- I would say do it for herself and not for her fans. Whatever makes her happy and fulfilled!

- When creating a new pop era, having things ready to go before the era begins. Going from interview, to rehearsals, to video shoot, to performance is to difficult. Readying as much as she can beforehand is beneficial, film those videos, interludes, prep those rehearsals before the hectic schedule begins.

Edited by Tyler1992
  • Like 2

JoanneMonster

Make whatever music you want to make but PROMOTE IT, perform it, and give the album the attention it deserves. Please don’t release an album and go silent

I See You
  • Like 2