Featured Posts

Its time to part ways with Richy and Bloodpop :kiss:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 15

Controversiaga

Release it

have enough bops so you can release multiple singles and have multiple eras within the era 

do more music videos for the album 

And don’t work with anyone who was involved in Joanne ASIB or Chromatica 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 4

LadyLuca

Only think about comcercial success. Promote Haus Labs with ur new Album. win every award there is. do the super bowl again and then tour in every city there is.

xoxo 

Joe Calderone

Spoiler

jk. but no generic pop anymore (looking at the cure, some of ASIB and Chromatica) 

Go Gaga-esque again. John Wayne , Scheibe, ARTPOP etc,.

Edited by LadyLuca
  • Like 2

JgHaus78

Make a project that is free from any kind of pressure to sound a certain way and doesn’t have to be something that is at surface level understandable. It’s time to finally embrace what being a legend is all about, CREATIVE FREEDOM. Let It Go Art GIF

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Don’t overproduce a track.

Make music woth musicians inthe same room again. It worked so well for ASIB and Joanne. You dont need to send your songs to Max Martin to make it more pop.

I kind of want a journal-like album without a concept. Just write with people you want to work with and pick the best 15 songs and release it. They dont even have to be the same genre. I just want Gaga to make an album that celebrates herself.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon

*puts little manager hat on* 

Please have a solid promo plan:

-Hot 100s episode 

-Podcast appearances: Song exploder / Hooked on Pop 

-cute but not too planed TikToks and appearances in popular tiktoker’s content

-Intentionally release stems to give fans a chance to remix. Maybe a contest?

-Bring back Gagavision again, but back to YouTube format

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

Release it

have enough bops so you can release multiple singles and have multiple eras within the era 

do more music videos for the album 

And don’t work with anyone who was involved in Joanne ASIB or Chromatica 

I would really like another Gaga album with Mark Ronson.

Controversiaga
29 minutes ago, Zaskar said:

I would really like another Gaga album with Mark Ronson.

I’d like it maybe, if they adapted a more electronic Future Nostalgia/Chic I want ur love sound, rather than the Joanne/ASIB sound they did together 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

SHALLOW

Something new, authentic and that's an actual evolution. (Chromatica didn't feel like one to me)

Also meaningful collabs. (Sour Candy was nice but very commercial)

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
58 minutes ago, Easy said:

You dont need to send your songs to Max Martin to make it more pop.

Completely agree. That's why SL is so bad and doesn't even sound like a Gaga song. It's incredibly generic.

I was actually very disappointed when i found out how it came to be

Economy
5 hours ago, Ivy said:

Mine is, don't bother with trends just do what you're passionate about (I think she does this anyway as much as she can)

I agree lead should be best of the album not "safe" :firega: I bet her label and team would never guess gp would like Bloody Mary but they do

That was over 10 years ago. Just because it went viral on tik tok with todays generation and trends doesnt mean the song would of done well when Gaga was starting to become over-exposed, disliked by the GP and having a reputation for being too weird and creepy

U cant apply todays dynamics to dymanics over 10 years ago. Timimg is a huge thing in music

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Completely agree. That's why SL is so bad and doesn't even sound like a Gaga song. It's incredibly generic.

I was actually very disappointed when i found out how it came to be

It is probably the weakest lead single of hers. A Max Martin production and a shot on iPhone MV made it clear that they wanted the song commercial. Truth is, it didn’t smash.

Can I say that every time Gaga wants to make a commercially successful song, it underperforms? Judas using the Bad Romance formula, Applause for booking every possible performance but didn’t smash, Stupid Love hiring the hottest producer and partnering with a huge company, Hold My Hand as the big finale of TCB because the tour aligns with the movie.

On the contrary, Million Reasons and Shallow got picked up by the GP and had longevity because of their quality.

She should make the music and pick the highest quality song as the lead and let Bobby handle the rest.

Edited by Easy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Something new, authentic and that's an actual evolution. (Chromatica didn't feel like one to me)

Also meaningful collabs. (Sour Candy was nice but very commercial)

I feel the same about Chromatica. I enjoy the album but it didn’t push boundary and was the least organic album of hers. A Blackpink collab has to be a commercial move. They hadn’t even met in real life and they had the YG producers handle the Korean parts, not the girls. ROM although was a decent song, having Ari on the song really didn’t make the song better nor worse. 
Maybe it was intentionally commercial and it would’ve worked with the originally planned promo but for what we have got so far, the era really was the weakest of all. 

• Thanks 1