💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular opinion: The Fame Monster

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Starmie25

"Dance in the Dark" is the least streamed song from TFM, yet fans PRAISE IT like its the second coming of Chris.

Teeth >

:vegas:

• Thanks 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

It should have been a visual EP. 

Also, I know that Gaga isn’t able to predict the future (AKA Aura not having a music video), but she should have ended the Telephone music video Thelma and Louise style with both of them driving off a cliff. 

That way fans wouldn’t be disappointed to see that a Paparazzi part 3 didn’t see the light.

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999

Madame Goo Goo
6 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

The production of Speechless did not age well and makes the song hard to listen to today. I would love a more pared down re-recording (Stefani’s version lol)

So Happy I Could Die is one of Gaga’s best songs

Bad Romance is NOT overrated. It’s a pop masterpiece that we as fans have simply been overexposed to.

Coachella version of Speechless >>>

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

27monster27

Making the album a re-release instead of a stand alone release harmed her career in the long run. People couldn't let go of The Fame and The Fame Monster and therefore everything after was (at least partially) in their shadows to the GP.

he/him/his

crazygato

Speechless and SHICD are the weakest tracks. 

Teeth is a fun track. 

Monster could easily have been the 4th and final single (if BTW wasnt finished by then). Its got a throwback sound to it but also very atmospheric and dark, which is in right now. 

DITD is a great album track and hints at what was to come (BTW) but it would have CONFUSED the GP as a single. Its not a "fun" song and kinda a downer. 

• Thanks 1

Agunimon

Bad Romance is kinda overrated but still an amazing song. 
So Happy I Could Die is one of her top songs ever and certainly the best on The Fame Monster. 
I do not like Telephone at all. 
Monster is second best song on the album. 
Dance In the Dark not being a single was a smart decision and I disagree with most of the fan base saying that it should have been. 

Edited by Agunimon