💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which era had the best live performances?

Dennis

Which era had the best live performances?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which era had the best live performances?

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

The fame.  Her stage presence and energy was IT

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Smother Em Eh

This is hard one tbh but I am going to have to go with BTW. She literally performed everywhere and did so many different kinds of performances too! 

BTW performances had unique and distinct looks and were performed to songs only Gaga could record. Gaga was so ALIVE and brought fire on the stage each time :firega:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Joanne because Dive Bar tour (unique concept), Millions of Million Reasons performance, Piano version of Perfect Illusion on Japanese show, Victoria's Secret perf, SNL (okayish), Royal Variey Million Reasons (🔥🔥🔥), Carpool Karaoke and last but not the least Superbowl.

Also, it was just her and her vocals..pure talent.

No gimmicks.

BlingNotTheMusic

I voted BTW because nothing says F U like showing up in an egg/vessel and performing wearing condoms :ohwell:

Although I miss her pre-Joanne attitude when she would perform. I'm talking about the whole "MY......NAME.......IS........LAAAAADDDYYYYY GAAAAAAGAAAAAAA!!!!"

And when she would finish a song she would hold a pose for a super long time and the crowd would just be going crazy. She would take her jacket off one shoulder and just stand there like a statue while the crowd went wild. She was so mysterious then, I miss it. 

JWT (my second Gaga show, first was TMB :pawsup:) was cute and honestly one of her best tours, but it lacked her iconic attitude (now we know she was in a lot of pain). There was nothing quite like that MB tour though. Seeing it live and being on the floor literally 15 feet from your idol, ICONIC!

Edited by WheresMy911Alice
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1

ThatsGossip111
10 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

when she would finish a song she would hold a pose for a super long time and the crowd would just be going crazy. She would take her jacket off one shoulder and just stand there like a statue while the crowd went wild. She was so mysterious then, I miss it. 

THISSSS 

23 hours ago, ThatsGossip111 said:

Ima just leave this right here

Damn the serve here.

Choreography slayed too