Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: New Terry Richardson pictures (1/23)

Americano

Featured Posts

I LOVE Terry.

Would love to meet him.

I would love him to do vury naughty things to me tbh. :legend:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love him to do vury naughty things to me tbh. :legend:

You took the ... words out of my mouth, dear Mikey. :saira:

Alien Tulip

Posting this again because jesus christ she looks too beautiful. Italian mafia chick :legend: She also looks beautiful without makeup and her hazel eyes are so big and beautiful

tumblr_mh1n2aVfjG1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Alien Tulip

Hello Stef.

I like her eyebrows here because they look almost natural unlike when tara does the exaggerated eye shadow look.

I like her eyebrows here because they look almost natural unlike when tara does the exaggerated eye shadow look.

I love seeing her without make up. I see her more vulnerable, more Stef :legend:

Her Versace Robe / Versace Bed Sheets are giving me a boner.

same here I have been trying to find information about this robe since forever.. but I guess they don't sell them :(

The ones terry just posted now are also taken on the LA show so I'll just post them here

tumblr_mh1muy8fSc1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh1n2aVfjG1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

she looks so ****ing cute <3

MelbHawker

same here I have been trying to find information about this robe since forever.. but I guess they don't sell them :(

I think it was custom made just for her by Donatella - those bed sheets though! They are able to be bought.. but they are SO expensive.

I think it was custom made just for her by Donatella - those bed sheets though! They are able to be bought.. but they are SO expensive.

exactly :( I would be okay with paying much money for a robe - but not for bed sheets tbh :(

MelbHawker

exactly :( I would be okay with paying much money for a robe - but not for bed sheets tbh :(

If I were rich I would!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived