đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max feels like Harley Quinn is somewhere in her every single day of her life

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ava Max about her 2021 Halloween costume: "I kind of want to be Harley Quinn again. I look up to Harley Quinn everyday in my personal life. So I feel like she is somewhere in me every single day of my life."

FDASjpTUYAYu3m8?format=jpg&name=largelarge-33208-4506841.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, River said:

Call me Lee Max

ok, Riverlinda

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

Just now, Teletubby said:

ok, Riverlinda

Call Me Leever

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Teletubby
Just now, River said:

Call Me Leever

ok. Leeverlinda

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet

Okay I'm not a fan of cinecomics or comics in general but I really never got the hype around Harley Quinn as a character. Like why are so many people obsessed with her? Aside from straight Alpha males who have to demonstrate their masculinity 100 times a day and wet dream about Margot Robbie in disguise

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Okay I'm not a fan of cinecomics or comics in general but I really never got the hype around Harley Quinn as a character. Like why are so many people obsessed with her? Aside from straight Alpha males who have to demonstrate their masculinity 100 times a day and wet dream about Margot Robbie in disguise

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Edonis
15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Most just like her aesthetic. Maybe they've seen Robbie's portrayal of the character, but I doubt majority even know Harley Quinn's origins (i.e. she's from the '90s cartoon). 

• Thanks 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm "er"

you're HeeHee

• YAAAS 1

chun li

Ava Max is the best reverse gagaholian experienced born this way font troll, beyond comprehension aware but unaware, put in in a blender **** on it, vomit on it, give birth to it gagadaily gift that keeps on giving, I'll never get tired of her ❤️

Edited by chun li

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Most just like her aesthetic. Maybe they've seen Robbie's portrayal of the character, but I doubt majority even know Harley Quinn's origins (i.e. she's from the '90s cartoon). 

I see

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

She was such a distinct character when she premiered fulfilling that "hot and crazy but ultimately submissive" role dudebros cream their jorts over but couldn't handle in reality. Nowadays in the comics she's been a multiverse breaking, insanely strong, intelligent, queer leading woman taking control of her life, trying to be the best person she can be, and giving those gross dudebros what they deserve.  

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1