part the opening that hot mess of a tour didnt need to become a film

Edited by heygurlhi
Ignore me i drink
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Gaga2645
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

SAG don't even let members to dress up for Halloween, official order and all, do you really think they'll let a casual live performance being performed that indirectly promoting the movie? :oprah:

Itā€™s about the streaming services not paying fair wages at the end of the day. Performing shallow at a concert isnā€™t the same as soundtrack songs on a streaming service. (Strongly hinting at HBO/Netflix who are the two giants center stage in this controversy) Ā 

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

My mental health ever since I stopped centering Gaga as my source of entertainment >>> Yall should start to do the same tbh

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

My mental health ever since I stopped centering Gaga as my source of entertainment >>> Yall should start to do the same tbh

I agree, this past year has been nothing but just negative on this site/fandom. NurTec Ad, complaing about Gagaā€™s career etc it does get very draining.Ā 

Victorlpzz

C'mon guys, we all know that its not about the strike...

For many years Gaga's priority stopped being music, and that's fine, we will support her even if she is only interested in selling makeup, we will surely continue to have very good music in the future (but I don't think it will be very soon) The tour ended in September 2022, it would make no sense to release the film a year later.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Victorlpzz said:

C'mon guys, we all know that its not about the strike...

For many years Gaga's priority stopped being music, and that's fine, we will support her even if she is only interested in selling makeup, we will surely continue to have very good music in the future (but I don't think it will be very soon) The tour ended in September 2022, it would make no sense to release the film a year later.

Madonna released her Madame X tour film a year and half later and Ariana a year after her Sweetner tour, it wouldnā€™t be too strange. Itā€™s just both Taylor and BeyoncĆ© have released so soon, but i guess thatā€™s cause itā€™s cinema and box office numbers are important for the labels/companies.

8 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I agree, this past year has been nothing but just negative on this site/fandom. NurTec Ad, complaing about Gagaā€™s career etc it does get very draining.Ā 

no fr, the same people are making this community unbearable to be in sometimes cus they can't go outside

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4

Just now, NATAH said:

no fr, the same people are making this community unbearable to be in sometimes cus they can't go outside

I love Gaga, but I think itā€™s strange how people are so pressed of the fact sheā€™s not how she used to be, isnā€™t that normal ? Imagine staying the same for all your life, her priorities are different now and thatā€™s ok. Like they make out sheā€™s retiredĀ :neyde:Ā 

I don't think she shelved the film but we will see once the strike is over. But, keep in mind that she usually doesn't release tour films for some reason... unless the show is a livestream... so who knowsĀ 

I don't think it's officially shelved until the Tony doc is shelved as well. And since that had a deal with Paramount+ I guess the doc might have had one with a streaming service too...but I do think they might revisit if it makes sense to release anymore whenever this is over

• Like 1

TEANUS
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Until the strikes are over its safe to assume it will be in limbo.

This, I donā€™t think itā€™s time to call it a betrayal yet

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS