💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CBT Film Shelving

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Starmie25
2 hours ago, julz said:

Lady Gaga's social media admin forgets to change the Chromatica profile picture.. :saladga: let me move on :fatcat:

Bout 3 months ago her bio was changed removing - "ENIGMA" and "LFS", but adding "jazz and piano". Both HL and TCB weren't erased which clearly a good sign.

Edited by Starmie25

Starmie25
9 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Anyone know the legitimacy of this company? 

https://x.com/officialsaco/status/1719286619318956119

9 hours ago, Daenerys said:

?s=46&t=xrgPORI_GeShe6kGSem95A

Oooh hold up, pretty sure they were in charge of some of the lighting/visuals right 

Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, julz said:

Lady Gaga's social media admin forgets to change the Chromatica profile picture.. :saladga: let me move on :fatcat:

Does she even have one?  :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

zakroberts

Random example but Ariana's Sweetner Tour film was released a year after that tour ended and 14 months after the show was filmed. It's not uncommon for these things to take that long and the strike would've just extended whatever timeframe they had planned. I don't know why people are mentioning the BTWB when that tour was never filmed, they had planned to film one of the cancelled dates. She wasn't at her best when they filmed the Joanne Tour so obviously wasn't happy with it and she never announced that it was going to be released. She has said the Chromatica Ball film is coming so have some faith!

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 2:09 AM, Linus Gaga said:

They could have just post interlude films, individual song / act on YouTube etc

THIS

I wish she would at least use the footage from all the cancelled projects and make the fans happy. She wouldn't earn much from it tho, but does every project really have to be about money?