💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CBT Film Shelving

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

By now i think its safe to assume that CBT film has been shelved.

What can be the reasons?

I think it might be that they dont have enough material they can use. They filmed only one date so maybe it didnt turn out how they wanted so they decided to scrap this project.

Anyhow i would love if the film does get released

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 5

Tinnitus15

Probably the strike. I think we can assume , the whole fanbase has moved on. It’s about time we do! It’s been over an year 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2

Only God and Gaga know why all these projects (except HausLabs) get shelved all the time. I stopped caring about it a long time ago. 

• Like 30
  • Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet
10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Anyhow i would love if the film does get released

It's not shelved, just wait for the strike to be over 

• Like 1

Head Empty

The fanbase as a whole should just learn to busy themselves with other things until Gaga officially announces release dates for projects.

People keep setting themselves up for disappointment by making assumptions based on nothing.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 10

Maxine Puth

Again why is Gaga restricted by the strikes but not Taylor, Beyoncé, etc? Like Beyoncé is an actress too with some noteworthy roles. And don’t say Shallow, HMH, etc because Gaga just performed Shallow last week lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i don't think it's shelved, i think fans are just being dramatic and bratty

This. The delaying is kinda annoying obviously, but it's clearly still coming.

Her instagram bio still has TCB listed. If her team had no intention of dropping TCB film they would've erased it, back when "ENIGMA" and "L4S" were removed a few months back.

• Like 5

ConnorFilm

I actually hope it’s shelved. No point in dropping a film about a tour that ended over a year ago. Old news. Unless it’s also a documentary about Gaga and where’s she’s at in her life and the process of creating the Chromatica album, she can keep it. I’m ready to focus on LG7 and Joker 2.

Edited by ConnorFilm
Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Again why is Gaga restricted by the strikes but not Taylor, Beyoncé, etc? Like Beyoncé is an actress too with some noteworthy roles. And don’t say Shallow, HMH, etc because Gaga just performed Shallow last week lol

Artists are aloud to perform the songs etc however if it’s televised or recorded then it’s not aloud as far as I’m aware.

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Maybe cuz it’s a live performance. Someone mentioned artists aren’t prohibited from performing live? And Gaga’s rumoured to release her film on a streaming platform( I think that’s the issue). Taylor’s team confirmed she’s not releasing her movie on streaming until the strike is over 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

taylor and beyonce aren't serious actors, gaga is gunning for oscars in almost every project and CBT might have a streaming deal set up which is what the strikes were about

taylor went straight to theatres

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1