💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Joanne World Tour Austin - Soundboard

chiesaluca

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

I RAN! idk why my thread got deleted but hope we get it in full soon :traumatica:

Probably hidden because of sharing dbree links, sharing leaked stuff links is not allowed I think?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Auralegends

To think she sung Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion both at the first ACT... I get why she cut them short/lowered the key after a while, those are vocally very demanding songs

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

chiesaluca
22 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

HO CORSO! non so perché il mio thread è stato cancellato, ma spero di completarlo presto :traumatico:

Maybe because I shared some dbree links. Do you think the entire soundboard will leak?

10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Probably hidden because of sharing dbree links, sharing leaked stuff links is not allowed I think?

oh thanks!  :holdmyhand:

2 minutes ago, chiesaluca said:

Maybe because I shared some dbree links. Do you think the entire soundboard will leak?

I’m manifesting it SO HARD!! haha

Lextyr97

I hope the instrumental can be brought up. Gaga sounds great, but she overpowers too much haha where did this date fall in the tour btw? Was it towards the end? Probably not since the key wasn’t brought down yet, but she sounds so tired, even being practically pitch perfect

• Like 3

chiesaluca
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I hope the instrumental can be brought up. Gaga sounds great, but she overpowers too much haha where did this date fall in the tour btw? Was it towards the end? Probably not since the key wasn’t brought down yet, but she sounds so tired, even being practically pitch perfect

in reality it was one of the latest, it was on December 5, 2017 in Austin

chiesaluca
16 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

possibly on someone’s drive waiting to be published whenever he wants 😭

40 minutes ago, VTV said:

Wow. Where's the rest?

It depends, let's say that snippets of this date have been circulating for almost a year, even the twitter dot account @pop a 911 and pop another one  published a few months ago, since now a whole one has been released there is more possibility of a possible total leak

Edited by chiesaluca