💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Makes Surprise Appearance on SNL to introduce Bad Bunny

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, qoqo said:

I’m so sorry but she’s been making more public appearances in the last week than she did during the whole Chromatica era

we ain’t clowning when we say something is def coming 

thats because chromatica happened during a global lockdown

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monstermilo

• StarstruckIllusion

• dit

• Anderson123

I can imagine Gaga and Bad Bunny having that longer and more personal interactiom backstage. Im so happy for him as a super fan myself. Meeting your idol, your inspiration in person... hugging u, introducing u...and making an effort to even do it in his native language.... i think he already made it in life.

I do hope that they collab but i think BB knows how Gaga works, so he will not tell her that straight to the point...but he will wait for Gaga to like signal that. I think BB respects her artistry well.

I remember when Cardi B met Gaga at the Grammys. Now both superstars have met their idol. I cant think of any other pop superstar that is an obvious Little Monster

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, julz said:

I can imagine Gaga and Bad Bunny having that longer and more personal interactiom backstage. Im so happy for him as a super fan myself. Meeting your idol, your inspiration in person... hugging u, introducing u...and making an effort to even do it in his native language.... i think he already made it in life.

I do hope that they collab but i think BB knows how Gaga works, so he will not tell her that straight to the point...but he will wait for Gaga to like signal that. I think BB respects her artistry well.

I remember when Cardi B met Gaga at the Grammys. Now both superstars have met their idol. I cant think of any other pop superstar that is an obvious Little Monster

Sam Smith or Adele love her as well? But not to BB’s point where they wear her merch all the time.

LordByron28
44 minutes ago, Easy said:

Sam Smith or Adele love her as well? But not to BB’s point where they wear her merch all the time.

He even references her in one of Cardi B & his biggest hits ‘I Like It’ ‘Mis tenis Balenciaga me reciben en la entrada (Wouh)
Pa-pa-pa-parazzi, like I'm Lady Gaga (Wouh)’. He loves her. 

She’s been wanting to take on more of a mentorship role with younger upcoming big acts. Bad Bunny is huge especially with Latinos and Latinos make up a big portion of the US, not to mention Latin America which Gaga has always had a huge following with. From a business perspective, it’d make sense to collaborate. From a personal perspective, it’d fit with what Gaga has been trying to do. From a music perspective, I’d love for them to collab on one of her songs and on one of his. 

• Love 1

Stephen
2 hours ago, julz said:

Sam Smith, Rina Sawayama, Bree Runway

Schwerk

For some reason she seems so much more relaxed about being a famous artist these days. She seems more at ease to me in general, not pressured to perform in whatever sense of the word.

Love to see her happy and being a down to earth icon amongst icons.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123
3 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

He even references her in one of Cardi B & his biggest hits ‘I Like It’ ‘Mis tenis Balenciaga me reciben en la entrada (Wouh)
Pa-pa-pa-parazzi, like I'm Lady Gaga (Wouh)’. He loves her. 

That was J Balvin’s verse. :franminervini:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

LordByron28
10 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That was J Balvin’s verse. :franminervini:

:rip:

well at least he and cardi were on the track and they’re big fans. 

Edited by LordByron28
  • Love 1

misha4ever
13 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

She’s giving MI GENTE LATINOOOO!!!!

:applause:

and even better spanish, lmao multicultural reina

english is not my native language >.<

misha4ever
11 hours ago, hieronymus said:

so what did she say/not say? I've seen a lot of people clowning on her spanish

just clowns, her pronunciation is fine and she didn't say anything weird, all the opposite, it really resonates with BB so that was probably amazing to hear

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

just clowns, her pronunciation is fine and she didn't say anything weird, all the opposite, it really resonates with BB so that was probably amazing to hear

All of the people who critique her accent work really show their whole asses abt not knowing **** abt languages Lmao 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Schwerk

Only just realized she's in Bad Bunny cosplay for this. Man I love that she still does this from time to time. She matched outfits with Oprah, Larry Kring, Barbara Walters, Phoebe Buffay just to name a few. It's unusual and cute.

Edited by Schwerk
Typo
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2