đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Joanne released 7 years ago today

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Just now, Creyk said:

Didn't know not liking a subpar album makes someone abnormal. Not very born this way of you.

you can dislike the album but to come along in a thread where everybody else is happily celebrating it and asking to pretend it never happened is really weird and disrespectful

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Joanne has been a roller coaster of a Gaga era. At first, hearing PI...i thought the album is gonna sound mostly rock. I liked the 3 music videos that are connected to one another, and then the surprise Joanne mv. I like the promos she did, where MR was performed so many times. The carpool karaoke with Gaga also happened. The epic Victorias Secret runway performance also happened..

What an era! 

TimotheeChalamet
7 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

the fact that in 7 years she has just released 2 solo albums :fatcat:

that time when she released 3 solo albums in almost 3 years…

It's better to get 2 great albums in 7 years in between acclaimed alternative projects than a crappy one every year tho

4 hours ago, Creyk said:

Didn't know not liking a subpar album makes someone abnormal. Not very born this way of you.

You are subpar

SpanishChaosAngel
On 10/22/2023 at 5:12 PM, TimotheeChalamet said:

It's better to get 2 great albums in 7 years in between acclaimed alternative projects than a crappy one every year tho

her best albums are The Fame Monster and Born This Way, they were released in less than two years

she is still gonna release really good albums, why is she taking so long?

47 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

her best albums are The Fame Monster and Born This Way, they were released in less than two years

because she's busy lol

mother, what must i do?

TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

And that is out of discussion but she had a better health and wasn't attached to any major side projects. Art takes its time and it's pretty normal for artists to release bodies of work with 3/4/5 years in between. When she was in her 20s, her life was different. A lot of people here don't realize what it takes to write music, films and so on: ideas come in waves and personal stress is very important to them 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet