💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'ARTPOP' has a long way to go (ZEDD DENIED [TWITTER])

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liam Germanotta

I def need to find a way to get ARTPOP info from Zedd when I go to his concert next month :laughga:

Do it please :laughga:

I still hate the fact that I know one his friends and just can't ask her to ask him. It's impossible of course, but it stills feels so weird that I am so close to Gaga information. Since I realized Zedd's gonna play a huge role, I just can't with this feeling.

Guys, read the article. Zedd is quoted as saying, "We're definitely gonna work on this project for the next month." AND Zedd went to Twitter afterwards and basically implied that they're 99% done with it. So that means him and Gaga probably only need the next month to finish up that last 1%. It's coming people!

Yeah I also thought that!

I hope we're right!

We need ARTPOP in May/June as very late

For those considering to initiate meltdowns:

Zedd â€@Zedd

When I say something is "rough" it means it's not perfect. Anything below perfect is not enough. Remember: 99% = 0%. 100% = 100%!

I still hate the fact that I know one his friends and just can't ask her to ask him. It's impossible of course, but it stills feels so weird that I am so close to Gaga information. Since I realized Zedd's gonna play a huge role, I just can't with this feeling.

You should try to meet Zedd and then try to be friends. Then leak info eventually lol

For those considering to initiate meltdowns:

Zedd â€@Zedd

When I say something is "rough" it means it's not perfect. Anything below perfect is not enough. Remember: 99% = 0%. 100% = 100%!

Praying ARTPOP is 99%

You should try to meet Zedd and then try to be friends. Then leak info eventually lol

Praying ARTPOP is 99%

99% = 0% :fan:

Liam Germanotta

Guys, read the article. Zedd is quoted as saying, "We're definitely gonna work on this project for the next month." AND Zedd went to Twitter afterwards and basically implied that they're 99% done with it. So that means him and Gaga probably only need the next month to finish up that last 1%. It's coming people!

I'm not sure if he really talsk about Gaga or ARTPOP. He posted some similar stuff ages ago on Facebook. It's just his idea about how to work. But of course it means that he wants to be perfect when working with Gaga as well. I just don't think it means that AP is 99% finished.

Tbh, I don't really like sayings like that. I feel that perfectionism is not the best way. Everybody just needs to find the optimal level to reach their individual goals. But being perfect can harm you. Giving 110% just means you're passionate and diligent, but I would never say I am perfect. Nobody is, not even Gaga. And that's good. Just the thought I had when I saw that tweet yesterday.

99 % done = 0 % done (about perfection)

99 % done = 99 % done (physically lol)

I know, I was kidding :fan:

But Jeff said that perfecting a song can last 1 mont or something.

I know, I was kidding :fan:

But Jeff said that perfecting a song can last 1 mont or something.

I hope they perfect all the songs in the gap between TODAY and March 20. lol

i hope shes not overworking it to make it sound like hair or americano :eww:

Hair slays your faves

I hope they perfect all the songs in the gap between TODAY and March 20. lol

Hair slays your faves

The hope and the thirst is all what we've got :deadbanana:

i hope shes not overworking it to make it sound like hair or americano :eww:

Hair and Americano are amazing, lol

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived