💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in the studio with sound engineer / mixer Tom ElmHirst

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip111
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

I do too HOWEVER, no more analog/muted instrumentals. That was my main gripe.

What does analog/muted mean?

JazzGa

A half red, half black jumpsuit!??! This is a Harleen Quinzel-coded serve, ma'am! :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • YAAAS 2

StarstruckIllusion

She’s coming 😍

So a world disaster is coming too 😍😍😍

But also are we sure this isn’t just her being at Electric Lady to rehearse for that rolling stones performance??

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7

Reality
9 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She’s coming 😍

So a world disaster is coming too 😍😍😍

But also are we sure this isn’t just her being at Electric Lady to rehearse for that rolling stones performance??

Apparently this was after the performance.

🃏🖤👹

AnglerfishbraBENUS
39 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Oh what a coincidence that she’s working on something with Tom around the anniversary of Joanne :enigma:

Certainly is a ripe time to announce something amiright :enigma:

Stefani is coming 😍

• YAAAS 1

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I really want Joanne 2.0 :bradley:

I really do not.  I’m glad you loved it tho. I tried really hard to love it but it’s just not what I personally want from her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PopReaper

An album that goes down the analog route/does pop with real instruments like Joanne but executed this time through the "Gaga, the larger-than-life superstar" angle as opposed to Joanne's "I'm just a regular girl" angle could be fierce tbh

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

An album that goes down the analog route/does pop with real instruments like Joanne but executed this time through the "Gaga, the larger-than-life superstar" angle as opposed to Joanne's "I'm just a regular girl" angle could be fierce tbh

Give us Maggie Rogers "Heard It In A Past Life" + HAIM "Women in Music III" + Jessie Ware "That! Feels Good!"

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, ThatsGossip111 said:

What does analog/muted mean?

Analog instrumentation is essentially non-digital elements. As far as the sound being muted, I think that’s more of an engineering issue: basically, the instruments are not being given enough space to breath/shine, so the production sounds a bit dull 

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

He is literally on the picture with her and Michael going out of Electric Lady Studio

Oh okay, I didn't see him behind Michael 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

basically, the instruments are not being given enough space to breath/shine, so the production sounds a bit dull

Which is ironic because in the 5ft2 documentary they show Gaga telling the sound engineer to make John Wayne "shiney". Yet for me, Joanne as a whole felt flat production wise. Maybe the intent was to sound more garage band tho. 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Which is ironic because in the 5ft2 documentary they show Gaga telling the sound engineer to make John Wayne "shiney". Yet for me, Joanne as a whole felt flat production wise. Maybe the intent was to sound more garage band tho. 

John Wayne, imo, is one of the brighter spots production-wise. But yeah, I think if the whole thing had been engineered a bit more like the live sound of ASIB, the record would be more enjoyable to listen to. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tmo13 said:

well just going off of Tom Elmhirst- he worked on Joanne & A Star is Born 

this just means that they have a proven working relationship, nothing more and nothing less

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

:icant:

I mean I’m not wrong, saying she only goes there to master is wrong lol, because we know for a fact that she recorded LFS there. Not to mention we had no idea who she was with when this thread was made. 

• Like 1