Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Grace Randolph spilling tea on Disney/Marvel

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Y’all, we all know Grace be running her mouth but she “spilled some tea” about Marvel that was entertaining if true in her live stream. If this tea was elsewhere, I’m not changing the thread title because I’m too lazy. 

- The Marvels has Disney/Marvel sh*tting their pants because its pre sales are in line with a “recently released” non-Marvel superhero film. So either The Flash or Blue Beatle. 
- Two characters rumored to be killed off immediately in the Daredevil show actually were. (She says which ones in the video but if you don’t want to be spoiled I won’t say which ones. Probably not hard to figure out though.)

- The Daredevil episodes were filmed in a way that they could sort of stand on their own and the Kingpin and Daredevil storylines weren’t going to connect until the very end.
- The Daredevil show was so bad that Disney employees who watched it being filmed were like, ayo this boring as hell.

- The first cut of Multiverse of Madness was also so bad Disney employees voiced their concerns.

- Secret Invasion wasn’t the first time Disney/Marvel had to send executives to sets because of in-fighting. They had to do it for Eternals too.

It’s all in the first 24ish minutes of the video. I love how messy she is. :billie:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 2

Did she give credit to the real leakers (CanWeGetSomeToast and MyTimeToShine) this time? :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LateToCult
1 minute ago, River said:

Did she give credit to the real leakers (CanWeGetSomeToast and MyTimeToShine) this time? :laughga:

Nah. She mentioned some of the things she brought up had already been circulating like the 2 Daredevil characters getting killed off. Other stuff she said she was getting from sources that could get in trouble so presumably people within Marvel. You know she stays messy. :billie:

Reality

The Marvels' low pre-sales were reported by someone else a few days ago. Even though I'm personally really excited for the movie, I do think it's gonna flop at the box office, which is a shame.

The Daredevil stuff has been brought up by other scoopers too. Though I don't doubt it to be true. Marvel literally let go of all the directors and writers for the show, so clearly something wasn't going right with it. And from the sounds of those rumors, it sounded bad tbh.

She has talked about the Multiverse of Madness stuff before, and honestly, that wouldn't surprise me either. The final product we got wasn't good and tbh I can only imagine what earlier versions of it were like. Even though I love Raimi's directorial style, I wish we got Derrickson's version of the story.

Finally, the Eternals stuff does kind of surprise me. Only because everyone involved in the movie seemed like they were genuinely have a good time doing it. Maybe it was in regards to Chloe Zhao's creative direction of the film? Even though I liked it, it definitely sticks out amongst most MCU movie.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
57 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

As much as I love Marvel, maybe it’s for the better Gaga stuck to DC :max:

I'd say that it's better she's in the DC Elsewords stuff. The Batman and the first Joker movie both were financially and critical successes—Joker was more divisive, but it also got a ton of Oscar nominations and even some wins. Had she done DCEU stuff, that would've been a M E S S :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Main DC universe is messier. May she never deal or get in proximity with it . Everyone who involved in it regretted it in the end. Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Kristen Wiig, The Rock, Margot Robbie, the name goes on.

Gaga is lucky she is in elseworld stuffs which is separate from main universe and seen more bonafide. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25

It was inevitable regarding the Marvel franchise. They kept churning out the same formula every other month for years. People were eventually going to catch on and grow tired.

Similar thing happened with the live action Disney remakes too.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’ve always loved DC more, the gay directed 90’s Batman movie with poison ivy and Mr. Freeze was so c*nty and camp. This is definitely the Gaga movie I’m most excited about so far. I’d love another Batman series like the 90’s one with multiple DC characters, would love if Gaga played another DC character too like Poison Ivy, and an interesting story line (most of the marvel movies seem too similar and generic imo but j haven’t watched more than a few). I much prefer darker aesthetics and storylines like Batman and Joker, so I’m very excited for Gaga as Harley Quinn.

• YAAAS 1

RichAssPiss

I'm so glad Gaga turned them down, especially for that blah cameo at the end of Multiverse. That Harry Styles credits scene is going to seem so embarrassing and silly in 5-10 years when he's never seen in the MCU again.