💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

LG7: What sound & visual give GaGa big huge era?

dit

Featured Posts

This is ABOUT COMMERCIAL SUCCESSICA

What sound and image can give Gaga ahuge era for next album? Discuss

If you say stuff about quality and critical you will be BLOCKED and BANNED from GGD because I am the Real Admin. :vegas: 

Thank you :hug: 

• dit changed the title to LG7: What sound & visual give GaGa big huge era?
Starmie25

Maybe rehashed 80s synths meets disco (2 minute version) and a sprinkle of Drake & Bad Bugs Bunny.

In all seriousness its been proven many times Gag scores commercial success with her more, out of the box sounding songs (sonically) - Applause, Bloody Mary, Judas, Alejandro, maybe Shallow too

PartySick
23 minutes ago, dit said:

If you say stuff about quality and critical you will be BLOCKED and BANNED from GGD because I am the Real Admin. :vegas: 

It's true :vegas:

OT: Quality and critical acclaim :flutter:

Shut up, ningen 🩷

Fantina

I feel like we are in this weird era of pop music where there are no rules.

Like, I guess Taylor Swift is one of the most commercially successful (if not the most successful) pop artist right now. Her whole shtick right now is to release as much as possible thus satisfying needy stan culture. I feel like Gaga hasn't showed any interest in doing that which is fine, everyone chooses to create art at the pace they feel comfortable with.

But taking a page out of Taylor's book isn't that bad of an idea maybe. Re-release an old album with 3-4 new songs and maybe have collaborations on some of the older ones. I feel like if she re-released TF or TFM people would go crazy and immediately buy everything.

Personally, I would love a rock/heavy metal album though :bradley:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Archived