💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran's Autumn Variations debuts at #4 on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

• Sheeran logs his seventh top 10 charting album on the Billboard 200 with his first album released independently on his own label, Gingerbread Man Records. 
His new studio set Autumn Variations bows at No. 4 with nearly 62,000 equivalent album units earned. Of that sum, album sales comprise 46,500 (making it the top-selling album of the week), SEA units comprise 15,000 (equaling 18.78 million on-demand official streams of the set’s 14 songs) and TEA units comprise 500. 

Autumn Variations was announced on Aug. 24, a little over a month before the album was released on Sept. 29. The album’s arrival comes only five months after Sheeran last bowed on the chart, when his previous studio effort, – (Subtract), launched at No. 2.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/morgan-wallen-one-thing-at-a-time-16th-week-number-one-billboard-200-chart-1235436707/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1

PatrickMonster

As expected… barely any promo, not even a proper single from this one. An album only for the fans and it did fine considering this.

• Like 1