event

Next FIFA Worldwide Cup hosted by the USA, Canada and Mexico

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Okay RedOne, now book Gaga as the next anthem performer :vegas:

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 1

• monketsharona changed the title to Next FIFA Worldwide Cup hosted by the USA, Canada and Mexico
gabeoz
12 minutes ago, weed said:

How will they decide where THE final game will be held?

I believe fifa organizers have an internal vote to decide where. It’s already announced that the US will host the knockouts (which includes the finale) so there’s a few stadiums that are pressing to host the final. Rumor has it that Sofi, MetLife and At&T stadiums are the final contenders.

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

I believe fifa organizers have an internal vote to decide where. It’s already announced that the US will host the knockouts (which includes the finale) so there’s a few stadiums that are pressing to host the final. Rumor has it that Sofi, MetLife and At&T stadiums are the final contenders.

LA is rumored to be out as the final game host because the owners of SoFi Stadium got into a disagreement with FIFA over revenue. I think they’re gonna choose Dallas because it’s an indoor stadium and has a larger capacity, which means more money. 

I’ve made a couple threads about the city selection process if you’re interested. :vegas: