💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[AI] Gaga Futuristic Photoshoot Concept

PopReaper

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Decided to try out the new AI image generator and played around with variations of a prompt centered around a blend of 90s and contemporary futurism, in a Tokyo-esque rooftop setting, with sleek and futuristic outfits in a fashion photography style:

gagafutureai1.png
gagafutureai2.png
gagafutureai3.png
gagafutureai4.png
gagafutureai5.png
gagafutureai6.png

Other AI concepts:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

how do you unblock gaga's name?

Dont use Lady, just Gaga. Sometimes it blocks it too.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

PopReaper
10 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

how do you unblock gaga's name?

Using just "Gaga" works every time for me. I've also seen some people use artists' real/birth names as a way of unblocking them, but I haven't tried that out yet.

• Like 1

Helxig

It's so interesting because there's something some of these AI generators do where they kind of mix together all the different versions of Gaga's face. We'd be lying to ourselves if we said she didn't look different every 2 or 3 years. But these faces are... hard to tell which era the would belong to. I see parts of The Fame Gaga, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne. It's just interesting. This is the average face of all the Gagas

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

PopReaper
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

It's so interesting because there's something some of these AI generators do where they kind of mix together all the different versions of Gaga's face. We'd be lying to ourselves if we said she didn't look different every 2 or 3 years. But these faces are... hard to tell which era the would belong to. I see parts of The Fame Gaga, BTW, ARTPOP, Joanne. It's just interesting. This is the average face of all the Gagas

True. Picture #8 is the one I think came out with the closest face to Gaga's current appearance, and Picture #5 is kinda giving late 2019/early 2020/Chromatica album shoot Gaga face.

• Like 1

Helxig
7 hours ago, PopReaper said:

True. Picture #8 is the one I think came out with the closest face to Gaga's current appearance, and Picture #5 is kinda giving late 2019/early 2020/Chromatica album shoot Gaga face.

I was thinking the same about #8! #3 is giving me strong BTW era vibes and the last one is very 2017 Superbowl era

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 2 weeks later...
ALittleMonsta
36 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

fully blocks her name. anyone have any luck using something instead?

Just do "Gaga" instead of "Lady gaga"