Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga returned to Vegas for massive payday: Forbes

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Forbes published an article about Gaga’s return to Vegas and basically says that it’s so lucrative it makes sense for her to keep coming back for more dates in between other projects. It doesn’t reveal any new information but it’s nice to see a positive press cycle where it’s Gaga’s success that’s generating headlines and articles. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/09/26/lady-gagas-massive-per-night-payday-brought-her-back-to-las-vegas/amp/

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 3

Modern Ecstasy2

Love this for me! Going to see her in Vegas is one of my favorite things. The new jazz show is just incredible.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 3

monstertoronto
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Love this for me! Going to see her in Vegas is one of my favorite things. The new jazz show is just incredible.

I loved seeing her in Vegas too! I went during her first round with Enigma and J&P and I would love to go back.  I hope she extends it again. 

• Like 1

Wet Fire

Get those coins! She has to maintain a certain lifestyle also because of her health issues which surely cost a lot of money.

She also clearly loves performing Jazz and Piano songs. 

• Love 1

LilyLark

Waiting for people to slam her for this, even though it has nothing to do with ads....

But yeah, good for her. She clearly loves Jazz & Piano, and if MGM is willing to cough up the money for her that's cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LunaUniverse

Get that check mama :vegas:

This is perfect for her as she starts settling into a more quieter lifestyle for her own good 

1# Samoyed Stan
  • Love 1

SevenWonder

The cool thing about her residency is that she can take all the time off she needs to for a movie or tour. And everyone - from stans to GP - loves going to a show and seeing a great performer entertain them for two hours. And she clearly loves every second she's on the Vegas stage. It's contagious. 

It keeps her sharp. It pays the bills. And it doesn't impede other stuff. A win/win for sure. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Good for her! :kara:

I really want to go, but I hope she doesn't annouce the dates as a surprise like this time. I had the funds and a friend to travel across the world with, but my work schedule said NO :messga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Love 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

The cool thing about her residency is that she can take all the time off she needs to for a movie or tour. And everyone - from stans to GP - loves going to a show and seeing a great performer entertain them for two hours. And she clearly loves every second she's on the Vegas stage. It's contagious. 

It keeps her sharp. It pays the bills. And it doesn't impede other stuff. A win/win for sure. 

i’m sure she isn’t living paycheck to paycheck, but it’s nice to just gig when you’re a musician. I’m glad she has this - i think a lot of singers wish they could just do little shows again instead of waiting to tour or for an awards show

• Love 3

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, julz said:

Can she perform in the Sphere too :excited2:

I have wondered this too! Her tours always have such a strong visual element, something like the Sphere would take it to the next level, visually.  We’ll see how the U2 show goes. I’m going to see it in December! 

7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She might be there for 3-5 more years the soonest

Well that's 3-5 years to get my **** together and send my ass to Vegas all the way from South America 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Well that's 3-5 years to get my **** together and send my ass to Vegas all the way from South America 

May you get to see her then! :woot:   :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

monstertoronto
6 hours ago, Allan said:

You should do it! It’s an amazing show! 

• YAAAS 1