💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Peppa Pig announces Katy Perry as the voice of the new character Ms. Leopard

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry, will join the beloved PEPPA PIG franchise as a guest voice star in an episode from the all-new, 3-part PEPPA PIG Wedding Party Special that is set to premiere in Spring 2024. To celebrate the iconic animated character’s 20th anniversary next year.

In the special, dress maker Ms. Leopard (voiced by Katy Perry) assists with the preparations for the first-ever wedding seen in PEPPA PIG. Mr. Bull and Mrs. Cow surprise everyone with their wedding announcement and with one day to prepare, everyone rallies around to make it memorable!

Peppa_Pig_Ms_Leopard_WE2_STILL_09.jpg?do
AK7aPaC7ow6Cp8lPsObhfXT9V-z0lR3wuX3K5I8r

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

All casting and filming for Ms. Leopard were contracted and completed before the SAG-AFTRA and WGA strikes and are compliant with SAG-AFTRA rules

Peppa is a member of SAG-FARTA confirmed :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Imagine being a child, reading this and having no clue of wtf is SAG-AFTRA

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Cello

If you told me in 2013 that Gaga would be on a TRS song the same week that Katy gets announced as a side character on Peppa Pig, I wouldn't have believed you 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2

Space Cowboy
19 minutes ago, Cello said:

If you told me in 2013 that Gaga would be on a TRS song the same week that Katy gets announced as a side character on Peppa Pig, I wouldn't have believed you 

I would have :excited:

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cello said:

honestly... imagine traveling back to the PEAK of KatyCats vs Monsters beef and showing them what the future holds :ororomunroe: y'all can have Roar, we can wait! 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

monstertoronto
20 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Glad she could find some work :partysick:

You may hate Katy but this drag makes no sense as she’s literally still in Vegas doing her residency and still a judge on American Idol. Both high paying gigs that are currently happening as well running her own shoe company.  She’s absolutely booked and busy with work all the time. 

• Thanks 1

Borisapillar
21 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

You may hate Katy but this drag makes no sense as she’s literally still in Vegas doing her residency and still a judge on American Idol. Both high paying gigs that are currently happening as well running her own shoe company.  She’s absolutely booked and busy with work all the time. 

Yes but this Peppa gig is actually mainstream so I’m happy for her for getting back in the public eye like the indie stuff was cute but :ororomunroe: