💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New snippet of Sweet Sounds of Heaven

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
21 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Might be a stupid question, but based on the released snippets: why do the vocals feel so isolated from the music? I feel like it's recorded in a church (which would be really fitting thematically haha)

You mean why are her vocals pushed into the background, aka background vocals :cryga: I really hope we didn’t wait a year and a half for background vocals, I want her actually singing side by side. 

Edited by Maxine Puth

THIS IS INSANE

HOW FCKING HIGH IS THAT???  im getting hot flashes i swear

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 6

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Magui said:

Very eager to hear it in full! :party:

This. It's gonna slay 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think this specific part is very much at the end, I mean it's a rock song after all, it's a TRL song, expect some wild and raw song, that sometimes feels all over the place, but this is exactly what's make it amazing.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

@Admin are these visuals from the same team that did the 2021 GGD Visuals :excited2:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The only things I like so far are her vocals but still going to buy and support her. Not necessarily my cup of tea but I’m happy for this collaboration. :anveeroy:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y’all want RockGa but then hate it when she does rock music…girl please :triggered:

I have a feeling when this fanbase refers to “rock music” they mean a pop structure, some 80s rock influences, and lots of heavy metal imagery :ladyhaha: basically they want BTW 2.0

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 14

Blackout19
8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y’all want RockGa but then hate it when she does rock music…girl please :triggered:

If the song would be something like Night Crawling (Miley Cyrus), I would love it

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1