Incoming more posts of Gaga losing her touch with her fans :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Sad 1

Reality
51 minutes ago, River said:

I predict..

fortune teller gypsy GIF

That most of you will hate it and let it flop the first week

Everyone always says that they want Gaga to go rock for her next solo album. This is gonna be a test if little monsters actually want that or if they're all talk :selena: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

OMonster

It's kinda sad how the fanbase doesn't seem in any way hyped for this. I suppose this is what happens when Gaga continues to favour commercial endeavours over publicly hyping her music and art. The fans clearly want to share excitement with her but when she doesn't express any herself, there's nothing to share. It's sad.

If you told me ten years ago that a Gaga x Rolling Stones x Stevie Wonder collab wouldn't move this fanbase, I'd be shocked. This is really a major moment for Gaga (or at least, you'd think it would be) but instead she's hyping her latest lipstick. Sad times.  

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's kinda sad how the fanbase doesn't seem in any way hyped for this. I suppose this is what happens when Gaga continues to favour commercial endeavours over publicly hyping her music and art. The fans clearly want to share excitement with her but when she doesn't express any herself, there's nothing to share. It's sad.

If you told me ten years ago that a Gaga x Rolling Stones x Stevie Wonder collab wouldn't move this fanbase, I'd be shocked. This is really a major moment for Gaga (or at least, you'd think it would be) but instead she's hyping her latest lipstick. Sad times.  

and here we go again, complaining cus gaga hasn't flooded her feed with promo the second it's announced

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

Why isn’t she saying anything?!?

Does it mean nothing to her?

Its not makeup babe. So yeah, not as much. 

Edited by VOLANTIS
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

45 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There's hype on twitter!

• Love 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Bowman said:

Ugh yes I love the snippet :bradley:

I've just noticed the song has a time signature of 3/4!

omg you’re right! that’s awesome

• Love 1

Shipper
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Everyone always says that they want Gaga to go rock for her next solo album. This is gonna be a test if little monsters actually want that or if they're all talk :selena: 

I thought the test was Perfect Illusion and we failed ha. :bradley:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕