๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

No One Will Save You

PartySick

Featured Posts

Flippy

I knew youโ€™d be the one creating this thread :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Shipper

I just saw this yesterday and I enjoyed it even if not a single word was uttered by the main actress! The suspense started early on and it maintained a steady pace until the end. My friend said it made him sleepy though just cause there is no dialogue and you have to read between the lines for some details. For those of you who like Signs, Annihilation, Arrival, and Nope, I think you will like this movie!

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

I watched it and it's fine. Not my type of movie though sadly. I appreciate the love and thought put into it though. Definitely understood the message and the ending was unexpected ngl. Loved the alien designs, they were hella creepyย :ladyhaha:

Even though it's not what I usually watch I appreciate all the love that goes into these types of movies. I love how they are getting more and more creative with all the metaphors.ย :firega:

They really were though :air:ย I've been looking over my shoulder for two days now :ladyhaha:

๐Ÿ’š
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

I knew youโ€™d be the one creating this thread :ladyhaha:

You still have to watch it with me though :flower:

๐Ÿ’š

PartySick
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

I just saw this yesterday and I enjoyed it even if not a single word was uttered by the main actress! The suspense started early on and it maintained a steady pace until the end. My friend said it made him sleepy though just cause there is no dialogue and you have to read between the lines for some details. For those of you who like Signs, Annihilation, Arrival, and Nope, I think you will like this movie!

ย 

Dark Skies too, according to a youtube comment. You can watch for free here :flower:

I'm gonna watch tonight :flower:

๐Ÿ’š
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

You still have to watch it with me though :flower:

I already watched it :flower:ย 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ALGAYDO

Just finished it. Iโ€™m still confused about the ending and ****. And the explanation Iโ€™ve seen donโ€™t 100% vibe with me so Iโ€™m still left wanting more lolย 

Edited by ALGAYDO

Juanlittlem
On 9/24/2023 at 8:26 AM, Levine said:

Watched it yesterday on Disney + and I liked it. I loved the fact that wasn't a single conversation in the movie lol I got she was alone, but I talk to myself loud when I'm alone lol

I just didn't get something about the finale:

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Why did they let her go? did they have pity of her? they basically turned all the population beside her? or they want us to doubt that it was all her imagination because she was damaged and alone? If it was all real, the fact that aliens treat her better than humans speaks volume...

ย 

Oh wait it's on Disney +?! I might watch it then

Locked in a basement again?! / I โค๏ธ Teletubby.
  • YAAAS 1

RebeldeFaith

A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about how there's not enough movies like this anymore and now I'M HOOKED!!! I loved it so much. Alien abductions is my favorite sci-fi movies/tv genres ever, and this movie now takes part of my favorites list.

Something something idk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
15 hours ago, Flippy said:

I already watched it :flower:ย 

Ok but you can still watch it with me, buttholeย :samanthac:

And Dark Skies 'cause I fell asleep last night and only saw the first few minutes :traumatica:

๐Ÿ’š

PartySick
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Just finished it. Iโ€™m still confused about the ending and ****. And the explanation Iโ€™ve seen donโ€™t 100% vibe with me so Iโ€™m still left wanting more lolย 

It's the ARTPOP of alien movies :billie:

๐Ÿ’š
  • LMAO 1