💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Homemade Gaga Shirts

Pluto

Featured Posts

Hm, don't wash it! It would be a risk, cause I'm sure after long exposure to water, food coloring fades!

i could easily make another one, this was actually just a test to see if it works but it turned out so good :D

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

SKANK :lmao:

Antichrist

i will tell you hoe to make it then!! 1. print off a copy of the font used to say "Lady Gaga " on the single cover, or trace off of the BTW single cover poster (like i did) 2. put the paper with the traced writing over the cardboard (not corrugated) and press really hard with a pencil and trace it onto the cardboard, so the outline is traced into the cardboard. you could also but " BORN THIS WAY " on top but i forgot :P then cut out the letters. 3. get a spray bottle, and get some blue and green food colouring ( or a different colour) and put a maybe 1/2 cup of water in the spray bottle, and 8 drops blue food colouring and 5 green. 4. get a white t shirt, and put the stencils where you want them. then take the spray bottle nad spray over the shirt, lighly or however you want it. then take off the stencils, adn it should look like this but wet. 5. let dry . i'm pretty sure food colouring won;t come out, but not 100% sure, i ran water on it and rubbed it and nothing happened. also , if you do the blue and green, the letters will probably have sort of a blue border, which looks cool. hope this helps :D also, as you can see on the top picture, bottom right corner, there is a pattern, and this just happened, but it made it look cool. also, you can make different spray patterns. if you press it slowly, it looks more splattered, and fast it will make it solid greenish. :D

Whoa, thanks a-lot. Gonna try it right away ! =D

Whoa, thanks a-lot. Gonna try it right away ! =D

I wouldn't use food coloring, I figured it out that it comes out. I'm gonna try make it again with fabric paint, I'm Am so ****ing sorry if you already wasted your time making it :( I'll post pics when I'm done the second one.

I want one! I really like it.

I'd wear it to go out in.

I just gotta find something that doesn't come out , to do the lettering on it.

• 3 months later...

**** this is so old. :nacho:

Archived