question

Predict what LG7 Will Be?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

I think her next Album will be pop/rock from the 80s with some heavy metal and opera influences. A bit like Born this way but more on the rock side than pop.

• Like 1

No idea what it would be, but I think it's safe to say she's done trying to achieve mass chart success (which is the real thing that I think she's actually tired of, not pop music – it's just that someone of her stature can't just release pop music without there being chart expectations).

Would be really cool if she did a jazz/swing/R&B-influenced album. Or a singer-songwritery album with jazz highlights. Anything with jazz infusion would be a natural next step for her.

Otherwise, seems like everybody wants a rock album from her, and that'd also be a way for her to release an album without doing a ton of promo for it or worrying about chart success. I could also see that making her even more of a critic darling (especially if it wasn't a chart success). 

Or a stripped back album written either entirely by herself, or with one other collaborator. I feel like that's truly the thing missing from her catalogue – the acoustic one. It feels like the overwhelming majority of her songs are all "big." It'd be a cool switch-up to do something with super restrained, quieter production. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2023 at 7:56 AM, Sandrology said:

I think her next Album will be pop/rock from the 80s with some heavy metal and opera influences. A bit like Born this way but more on the rock side than pop.

Here for it !:pray:

• Like 1

I hope it swings for the fences. Really bold. I wanted her Beyoncé self titled. A LOT of thought out into really high quality songs that surprise us. Chromatica is lovely but nothing really surprised me, ya know? Joanne was a shock lmao but a last minute one. I want a super thought out era bc I know she’s got one in her. Really mix and mash genres go CRAZY. BTW was the last album I can really say felt like genuine experimentation on her part putting genres together and it’s probably my favorite era. Just SUCH a point of view that era

Agunimon
On 9/16/2023 at 7:40 PM, sexy said:

swing

Omg I would love if she did electro swing. I love electro swing. Imagine if she worked with Parov Stelar. 

Edited by Agunimon