๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

celeb

Ed Sheeran Vegas Show Delayed Very Last Minute. Queueing Fans Protesting In Droves

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

He announces it over his social media, no specific reason given.

IMG-0554.jpg

ย 

Relayed it on Venue screens outside

IMG-0560.jpg

ย 

Concert attendees reactions are not the best, especially since they have been waited hours under heatwave. Some fans passing out from heatstrokes even.

IMG-0561.jpg

ย 

IMG-0562.jpg
ย 

ย 

IMG-0563.jpg
ย 

ย 

IMG-0564.jpg
ย 

ย 

IMG-0565.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

bionic

last minute cancellations are bizaare because 99% of circumstances the cancellation becomes inevitable many hours if not days before showtime

his explanation doesn't really say why the show was cancelled (probs done purposely for insurance purposes) so if i were someone stood outside i'd be livid

buy bionic

RebeldeFaith

It's crazy to me that people would spend so much money to see him live. Still, that's a very shitty situation for everyone there. I hope they can get their money back somehow.

Something something idk

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

ย I hope they can get their money back somehow.

I hope so too, to those who choose for refund.ย ย People travels for concerts. Always sucks when it had to be cancelled or delayed last minute. It just not about money, but time, and for people who work, using their time off quota in vain, which usually not many to begin with.ย 
ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Controversiaga

This is where I think performers and their teams need to be more innovative. ย The show must go on. ย Give them a stripped down show- donโ€™t go on the stage. Sit on a stool on the actual floor and give them an acoustic show. Give them SOMETHING. All he needs is his microphone and guitar set up- it doesnโ€™t matter if itโ€™s on the stage or somewhere else- give them something . Be creativeย 

Pronounced like โ€œBalenciagaโ€ . Emphasis on the โ€œGaโ€

faysalaaa

Why not just take the stage and do an acoustic or something? why cancel on everyone if ur not sick or have an emergency? The thing with Vegas is most people there are traveling for 2-3 days, its different from other cities

Franch Toast

This wasnโ€™t Edโ€™s fault at all, but I feel for the people who canโ€™t get refunds on their flights, hotels, other expenses, and PTO.ย 

She/Her/Hers

This is the same every year with artists that should have insurance so the fans can claim money back . And then watch how many artist wouldnโ€™t cancel !

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

This is where I think performers and their teams need to be more innovative. ย The show must go on. ย Give them a stripped down show- donโ€™t go on the stage. Sit on a stool on the actual floor and give them an acoustic show. Give them SOMETHING. All he needs is his microphone and guitar set up- it doesnโ€™t matter if itโ€™s on the stage or somewhere else- give them something . Be creativeย 

His stage for this tour is incredibly innovative, and it spans the entire floor of the stadium, if the stage isnโ€™t safe then fans shouldnโ€™t be packed in the stadium.ย 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool

I give Ed and his team a lot of credit here, so often shows get canceled or postponed and fans are waiting for ages to find out about a rescheduled date and refunds and things like that. He announced the show was canceled, immediately had a re-scheduled date, fans are getting refunds if they canโ€™t make the new date, and he hung around the stadium meeting fans at the stadium. These things happen unfortunately, especially with staging as elaborate as this tour, but it was very professionally handled.ย 
ย 

For reference as well, this tourโ€™s stage is 100% custom designed from every nut and bolt to the sound system, and itโ€™s the first ever touring cable net system (typically only used for stationary events like the Olympics). Itโ€™s very innovative and pushed industry standards on the construction end of things, and his team has been militant about this tour running as smoothly possible. Iโ€™m glad they caught this issues before the show started for everyoneโ€™s safety.ย 

See The Best In Everyone

I know TCB stage gets sh*t on a lot (I still hate it:bradley:) but at times like this Iโ€™m glad the stage was as simple as it was. The more moving parts there is, the more prone it is to breaking. For reference JWT had a ton of stage malfunctions.

6 minutes ago, weed said:

Las Vegas shows and British Musicians just don't work out smoothly

and what about our historic Buckinghamshire legend The Lady Gaga?ย :partysick:

Vogue_IG_Dec21_Schiaparelli.jpg

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Fzz said:

For reference JWT had a ton of stage malfunctions

I dont remember JWT having lots of malfunctions? I do remember it failing on the UK dates twice but other than that I cant remember any other failures

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pรฉtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Archived