💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK – Season 5 [starts 28 Sept]

bionic

Featured Posts

sooooo funny, Tomara Thomas is just sooo f*cking funny lmao such a personality, as well as Ginger and Kate. Love them. Loved Ginger since the first episode when she stood up for Alexis and dragged Dede, an icon! Glad for her success. 

Agree w the judging today, but very sad at the elimination. Hope it's only a gateway to being on All Stars 10. 

Mostly amazing runways! Loved it. Great episode. 

Luke78619

The judging was a no from me :littlepotter:

Spoiler

Yet again, I think Ginger did the best, but I guess they had to even out the wins a bit. But with that, they might have just made their top two a bit too obvious? We’ll see 

don’t agree with the bottom two either. Dede did her partner’s makeup amazingly, there was a clear resemblance, even between their outfits. Just because they’re not copy pasted, or the same but different colours, doesn’t mean there’s no family resemblance. She should’ve been safe, and stomata should’ve been bottom 2, that giant wig did her partner no favours and it was just a skirt and a jacket in black for one, and white for the other. Just boring 

makeover judging is always awful and inconsistent, I used to love the makeovers but now the judging just annoys me :franminervini: 

If they’re not doing the final at top four, then why not do a double save for the lip sync this week? Would’ve loved to see the eliminated queen in the roast, and I feel like the lip sync was so close between the two. Can guarantee next week is gonna be a double save before the finale like they usually do :littlepotter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
BUtterfield 8

Currently catching up before I watch the finale:

For the makeover episode, how in the actual f*ck did Michael win over Ginger? I’m not exaggerating when I say that Ginger’s makeover is the best one that I’ve seen from across all franchises 

the bottom two should’ve been Michael and Kate. Michael’s partner had so little makeup on wtf.

• Like 1

alsemanche

Well, 

Spoiler

Michael was robbed :alsemanche: Clearly he did the best in this challenge and was better overall in the competition so idk why ginger was crowned. I dont dislike her at all, I just don't love her either. Oh well, congrats to ha! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Well, 

Hide contents

Michael was robbed :alsemanche: Clearly he did the best in this challenge and was better overall in the competition so idk why ginger was crowned. I dont dislike her at all, I just don't love her either. Oh well, congrats to ha! 

Spoiler

If we're going on this challenge alone, Tomara should've won.

Ginger is the right winner for me. Michael is just old Vivienne

buy bionic

Luke78619
53 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Well, 

Hide contents

Spoiler

Really? I thought Ginger did the best, three wins (thought she deserved makeover too), no bottoms, not even a low placement, and she never deserved low either imo 

I don’t like when they base it solely on the finale, like they most likely did with S3 :selena: think Ginger fits better in the winners circle anyway, Michael does feel like another Vivienne to me unfortunately, although loved her this season too

congrats to Ginger :nick: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

phantasmas
19 hours ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

If we're going on this challenge alone, Tomara should've won.

Ginger is the right winner for me. Michael is just old Vivienne

Spoiler

Tomara ate that challenge up! but I knew she lost the moment Ru said the rest of the world won't be able to understand what she's saying half the time (as they need a winner who can carry a web series) 

And shooing her away before the final lip sync was so rude! She would've danced all over the other two and Ru couldn't have that I guess :alsemanche:

• 4 weeks later...
Emigrante

I lover Tomara! Such a funny sweetheart. Am I the only one that thinks this was one of the best UK seasons? From the start the cast was soo strong.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Just getting around to watching this, but:

Why do I want to top DeDeLicious?

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
On 12/26/2023 at 10:59 AM, The Powerpuff Girl said:

I lover Tomara! Such a funny sweetheart. Am I the only one that thinks this was one of the best UK seasons? From the start the cast was soo strong.

Great cast, great rusical, excellent runways, one of the best reading challenges of all time

• Like 1

weed
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Just getting around to watching this, but:

Why do I want to top DeDeLicious?

I would do the same!

• YAAAS 1