Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK – Season 5 [starts 28 Sept]

bionic

Featured Posts

Magneto

- Rooting for Cara. The entrance alone...what a stunning queen!

- These editors deserve a raise

- DeDe is giving me chronically online pop girlie vibes likes us and I so want her to be my friend!

Free my mind

Yall....... the spoilers are... insane. I need someone to gag with me.. bc.. it's a GAG.

bionic
36 minutes ago, weed said:

Yall....... the spoilers are... insane. I need someone to gag with me.. bc.. it's a GAG.

i dont really know anything this season, usually only give myself spoilers for all stars seasons lol

buy bionic

9 minutes ago, bionic said:

i dont really know anything this season, usually only give myself spoilers for all stars seasons lol

Idk if you will feel the same but for me, complete gag. I don't wanna spoil anything lmao but I am not pleased! but only 1 episode in, so.. maybe it'll all make sense. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, weed said:

Idk if you will feel the same but for me, complete gag. I don't wanna spoil anything lmao but I am not pleased! but only 1 episode in, so.. maybe it'll all make sense. 

I remember seeing some spoilers right after the cast was announced and it made me question the judging :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, weed said:

the only classic drag race UK trope i can foresee is

Spoiler

cara melle will NOT make it to the end because for whatever reason Ru doesn't like putting black queens in the top 2 in the UK

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

14 minutes ago, bionic said:

the only classic drag race UK trope i can foresee is

Hide contents

cara melle will NOT make it to the end because for whatever reason Ru doesn't like putting black queens in the top 2 in the UK

Idk if you want an answer or not lol but it gives me some S4 vibes

bionic
7 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What day and time does this air?

Thursday at 9PM UK time (i think)

buy bionic

Bowman

What do people think to this series so far? I feel like the queens are kinda forgettable. But let’s see how I feel in a few more episodes!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Catnikko

gurl.. the judging was so off to what i expected :air: 

Spoiler

the tiger print one and the purple leather looking outfit with the big orange hair should've been in the top (i literally can't remember anyone's names as im watching)

but that purple blazer thing should've won imo

edit: I also disagree with the lip sync winner :air: they should've both gone or the other one should've stayed

Edited by Catnikko
Actual patient
  • Thanks 1

bionic

the right person went home, but i was surprised they fell this fast. i thought they'd be top5 for sure lol

buy bionic

a mess of the judging overall

sad for eliminated girl, deserved better. Hope she gets on an All Stars/UKvTW

Levine

I literally forgot about the queen who won the lipsync, like was she in the first episode too? Damn she did so bad, one of the worst outfit ever. I'm sad for the girl who went home, you could see she wasn't the best of the cast but I would have given her another chance. Not a great loss tho.

The cast is good, I really don't get the criticisms towards the queens. Last season cast was way worst imho

Right now beside Cara, I see Tamara in the finale. I love these two queens! Oh and I'm happy for the queen who won, totally deserving.