💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK – Season 5 [starts 28 Sept]

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The way they edited [redacted] I wish they did for 🍒🥧 but I know it would’ve f*cked up the whole season 

yeah the edit was really good but the shots were so snappy i felt one spotlight away from having an epileptic fit

Spoiler

thankfully they leave between episodes 2 and 3 so hopefully it chills out after next week

buy bionic

leedeegaga

I didn’t even notice anything until I read this thread! Totally forgot one girl wasn’t listed! Apparently there’s a random red boot seen at one point from what I’ve seen on Twitter. 

Who we rooting for? Vicki for me! 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

Catnikko

Imma need them to change to another tv channel, they've made UK and vs the world unavailable on wowpresents for the UK so the only legal option is iplayer which to watch legally you need to pay a TV license. Such  BS when im paying for wowpresents to watch drag race

Edited by Catnikko
Actual patient

bionic
8 hours ago, Catnikko said:

Imma need them to change to another tv channel, they've made UK and vs the world unavailable on wowpresents for the UK so the only legal option is iplayer which to watch legally you need to pay a TV license. Such  BS when im paying for wowpresents to watch drag race

dont you need tv licence to watch any live tv channel in the UK? :hmm: 

buy bionic

Yeah not the strongest start, but I did enjoy some of it. The queens seem all good to me, with Cara Melle already one of the contenders for the crown (gosh she's gorgeous). 

I love when in the first episode no one goes home, it's too early and I'm glad they give the queens another chance to shine.

They got soooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky with the cancelled queen, you could only see her during the lipsync and just a bit of her blonde wig.  And the fact that she wasn't in top is another lucky thing for them.

Catnikko
6 hours ago, bionic said:

dont you need tv licence to watch any live tv channel in the UK? :hmm: 

but i don't watch live tv i watch it on wowpresents, you don't need it for 4od or itvplus, only bbc iplayer

Actual patient

Catnikko

ooh girl, a mess

honestly it doesn't look good that the bbc decided to edit it out completely instead of admitting and doing a disclaimer lol, not the first time they've protected a predator :air: 

i wonder if the episode would've been alot better if they decided not to just completely edit out what i'd imagine were multiple shots and conversations and instead did a disclaimer or something? Because all the other queens probably suffer from editing someone out completely..

Edited by Catnikko
Actual patient

bionic
1 hour ago, Catnikko said:

ooh girl, a mess

honestly it doesn't look good that the bbc decided to edit it out completely instead of admitting and doing a disclaimer lol, not the first time they've protected a predator :air: 

i wonder if the episode would've been alot better if they decided not to just completely edit out what i'd imagine were multiple shots and conversations and instead did a disclaimer or something? Because all the other queens probably suffer from editing someone out completely..

are they protecting a predator by cutting them out entirely without any ceremony? sure the edit is awkward and inconvenient 

Spoiler

but after the next ep they're gone anyway, so its not like SP who made it all way to finale and was basically frontrunner to win

drag race uk is not the place to expose sexual predators lmao

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Catnikko
32 minutes ago, bionic said:

are they protecting a predator by cutting them out entirely without any ceremony? sure the edit is awkward and inconvenient 

Hide contents

but after the next ep they're gone anyway, so its not like SP who made it all way to finale and was basically frontrunner to win

drag race uk is not the place to expose sexual predators lmao

noo ik i was just being sarcy

im interested to see how the next ep is edited

Actual patient
  • Shook 1

tomsches

No one really blew me away but I guess Cara Melle is the best one!

i didn’t see Lubrificunt at any point in the episode so I guess they edited her out?

Reality

I thought it was a pretty good first episode. The cast is better than I thought they’d be judging from the promos tbh. I like Cara Melle, Michael, and Vicki so far.

🃏🖤👹

16 minutes ago, tomsches said:

No one really blew me away but I guess Cara Melle is the best one!

i didn’t see Lubrificunt at any point in the episode so I guess they edited her out?

Yes there are only a handful of screenshots in which you can catch a glimpse of her in a red outfit. Apparently they let her leave after ep 2 or 3 (great fortune for them as she must not win or be bottom 2 in those challenges)

Spoiler

when she said "First we stole your jobs, now I'm going to take your crown" I was like YAAAASSS OMGGGG!!! A Polish queen!?!?!?! Obsessed w her turning their prejudice on it's head. Hope she makes it decently far.

So far, all great queens! I don't dislike any of them I don't think. 

omggg first ever Polish queen on Drag Race!! so happy for her. Even though Jasmine Kennedie used to have "Polish Princess" in her bio. I'll be #3 xox

omg.. GAG at "Today's Maxi is 3 looks.. first one is your entrance look, we've been judging" love that

omg the random assortment of iconic queens judging them!!! GAG! I love it!! so far the episode is amazing, obsessed

yalllll.. I thought the guest judge was in her 30s. The gag. I recognize her name but she looks soo young and sooo fking beautiful! Amazing look, makeup, hair. Love the "I remember you when you were nothing"

omg.. dede and banksie safe I was like they're sending Polish Goddess home first.... but she was TOPPPP!!! love that for her, for druk. 

Cara Melle's face is sooo stunning. I'm gagged. The skirt is very interesting, idk if I like it, but agree w the judging 90%, Ginger was kind of a random add. 

LOVE: Vicki, Alexis, Cara

really like: Michael, Tomara, Naomi

like the rest

you know what.. maybe I LOVE Ginger.. u better drag DeDe for making Alexis Queen feel so sad and insecure. Talented queen with wisdom. She's giving me a UK younger but 15 years of drag already Mrs Kasha Davis (bc she was fresh on S7). 

"If I reference America, what would I be wearing? Sweats, Turkey pants? and pushing a shopping cart." aos;ndgliudzbfg

Edited by weed
  • Love 1