news

Lady Gaga x Cotton On (Sept 1)

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I remain baffled as to why fans get so upset. If you don't like it, stop stanning temporarily. But Gaga always did brand endorsements from the beginning. I mean, remember Polaroid and the headphones and such? I recall fans at the time laughing a bit at the "music, not the bling" line as she already did the bling even back then.

TLDR: This is nothing new, and nearly every single popstar does this sh*t. It's fine if you don't like it, but it's absurd to pretend Gaga is the only one who does this in the industry or that she hasn't done this in the past.

Togekiss
10 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I remain baffled as to why fans get so upset. If you don't like it, stop stanning temporarily. But Gaga always did brand endorsements from the beginning. I mean, remember Polaroid and the headphones and such? I recall fans at the time laughing a bit at the "music, not the bling" line as she already did the bling even back then.

TLDR: This is nothing new, and nearly every single popstar does this sh*t. It's fine if you don't like it, but it's absurd to pretend Gaga is the only one who does this in the industry or that she hasn't done this in the past.

That’s the problem. She’s just a professional celebrity now. I know we all grow up and move on but Fame era Gaga would be bummed out at this corporate bs let’s be real.

I still love her and will root for her and follow her career (well, the music and acting part anyway), but the magic is dead.

building a daydream with hearts and spades

ProfessionalClown

Wait I’m excited I like their fits and quality tbh so I’m interested to see what she does 

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

That’s the problem. She’s just a professional celebrity now. I know we all grow up and move on but Fame era Gaga would be bummed out at this corporate bs let’s be real.

I still love her and will root for her and follow her career (well, the music and acting part anyway), but the magic is dead.

Fame era Gaga doesn't have dozens of people depending on her for steady jobs, I am talking hair dresser, make up artist, stylist, house keepers, gardeners, etc etc, and doesn't have millions and a large beach side mansion in Malibu where she need to keep produce money to pay the huge income & property taxes, big bills for her top class regular fibro treatments, and maintain the house for that today's Gaga have either, in addition to save some for her old days and for her future kids tuitions etc etc, so here we are, the reality of living.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
4 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Oh wow a contract to fulfill. We know that. 

wow, you're really trying to find anything to invalidate the same thing you're actually wishing for.

ChicaSkas

@danbekim :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Fame era Gaga doesn't have dozens of people depending on her for steady jobs, I am talking hair dresser, make up artist, stylist, house keepers, gardeners, etc etc, and doesn't have millions and a large beach side mansion in Malibu where she need to keep produce money to pay the huge income & property taxes, big bills for her top class regular fibro treatments, and maintain the house for that today's Gaga have either, in addition to save some for her old days and for her future kids tuitions etc etc, so here we are, the reality of living.

Im sure Gaga is fine in terms of money to keep up with all that stuff.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, Togekiss said:

There is no problem. You just don't like it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived