💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

[AI] Gaga and Enigma - Concepts & Photoshoot

avalon x

Featured Posts

avalon x

My friend and I were fooling around with AI and generated some pictures we thought were gorgeous! Thought I'd share them here because I always have fun watching others' AI pictures. (Even the 'funky' ones. :toofunny:)

Dream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-2.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-3.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-1.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-0.jpg

Dream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-3-1.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-0-1.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-1-1.jpgDream-Shaper-v7-Create-a-picture-of-realistic-Blonde-Lady-gaga-2-1.jpg

dreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-1-b56009a9-e5bd-4ad6-b0f6-1200526d302.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-2-12d7651e-5e8b-466e-81b0-f423c0afbe4.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-3-dcfd2e30-3a09-4f7a-8208-ec6488cf83b.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-0-0252e5a3-c4fd-4c52-8ff8-21f0286731c.jpg

Let me know what you think! :sara: I haven't seen any quite like this so I was surprised how they turned out, especially hers! My favorite are definitely the last 4.

Edited by avalon x
Resizing Pics
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4

Helxig

These are fantastic. I cannot believe a computer created all of these from a prompt

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Nathaniel Arven

ok i need a full animated movie à la FinalFantasy with GAga and og songs. Like Chromatica 2.O

I don't give a f about ARTPOP act II (it's dated, the joke is dated). 

I want effen Chromatica. I want Gaga to land on that planet and make earth that planet. 

Give me a techHallelujah. 

• YAAAS 1

avalon x
1 hour ago, DISZKO said:

These are really cute! Its fun to see Gaga in this anime style.

I agree! Especially the outfits, they're gorgeous. It's fun to see what AI thinks of Gaga and what she'd wear.

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

These are fantastic. I cannot believe a computer created all of these from a prompt

Right?? It's funny because what my friend did was she asked ChatGPT to give her a prompt which she then used to generate a picture! This was the prompt she got -

"Explore the captivating world of Lady Gaga's Enigma: Dive into the mesmerizing fusion of music, art, and technology as Lady Gaga takes the stage in her groundbreaking Enigma residency. Discuss the innovative blend of visual effects, theatrical performances, and chart-topping hits that make Enigma a truly unique entertainment experience. Share insights into the evolution of Lady Gaga's artistic journey and how Enigma pushes the boundaries of traditional live performances. From avant-garde costumes to mind-bending stage design, analyze how Lady Gaga's Enigma challenges conventions and offers a glimpse into the future of immersive artistic encounters."

Imo, that's the one that gave the best results. 

dreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-1-b56009a9-e5bd-4ad6-b0f6-1200526d302.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-3-dcfd2e30-3a09-4f7a-8208-ec6488cf83b.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-2-12d7651e-5e8b-466e-81b0-f423c0afbe4.jpgdreamshaper-v7-explore-the-captivating-world-of-lady-gagas-eni-0-0252e5a3-c4fd-4c52-8ff8-21f0286731c.jpg

Imagine how many new concepts we can draw up like this using AI. The possibilities are boundless!

• Shook 1

avalon x
37 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

ok i need a full animated movie à la FinalFantasy with GAga and og songs. Like Chromatica 2.O

I don't give a f about ARTPOP act II (it's dated, the joke is dated). 

I want effen Chromatica. I want Gaga to land on that planet and make earth that planet. 

Give me a techHallelujah. 

Yes! 

Or a video game like Cyber Punk but it's based in Chromatica and Gaga is a major character like Keanu Reeves.

• YAAAS 1

Cavadour

These are outerworldly beautiful ! So strange, fresh and sexy. Any news about LG and Bayonetta ?

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

avalon x
7 hours ago, Cavadour said:

These are outerworldly beautiful ! So strange, fresh and sexy. Any news about LG and Bayonetta ?

Nope.. Jeanne's probably the closest we're getting to Gaga at this point. :traumatica: