Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

20 Years of the VMA Kiss that Shocked Everyone

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

20 years ago today while Britney, Christina, and Madonna performed the latters song Hollywood, they all joined in a kiss that took the media by storm. Madonna first locked lips with Britney, then she did the same with Christina. Due to a recent breakup at the time, Christina's kiss was (controversially) briefly cut out to focus on Justin's reaction to the kiss with Britney. Though Madonna (along with Britney) were blacklisted at the time, this performance managed to cement Hollywood's status as an important moment for Madonna.

----

See when you do iconery. :firega:

he/him/his

AyeshaErotica

This was a legendary moment that is noted in Britney's and Madonna's career in bold letters.

I'm looking gorgeous tonight

Blahwhatever22

The reactions from Justin and MJB will always send me. Also Carson Kressley living his best gay life in the background

EN-TQ1g-Xs-AIi-NIg-format-jpg-name-4096x

Catnikko
21 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

The reactions from Justin and MJB will always send me. Also Carson Kressley living his best gay life in the background

EN-TQ1g-Xs-AIi-NIg-format-jpg-name-4096x

omg i was gonna respond why does that look like carson doing his shocked RPDR face then i re read your post and it is :air: 

carson-kressley-shocked.gif

Dance in the shadow of the meow

ChicaSkas

Ill never forget seeing this on tv. It was insane. Front page news the next morning. This was WAYYY before Katy Perry made it semi safe. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived