đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Make-up Appreciaton Thread

Ikvs

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I like Tara as a person, she's pretty and quirky and a real good friend to Gaga, but I just think that Gaga could have a much better make-up artist right now, but she's just too attached to the one she hired in 2009 when she didn't have as much money

I guess so, just thought it was a little bit funny how on a thread meant for Tara , there were pics of makeup done by someone else.

Lol, sorry for the misleading title then. I didn't know about the other make up artist. Changing the title

22mjxd.jpg

n9371_1317383406.jpg

20711k1.jpg

Gaga probably did that herself hahahaha

I really don't like the massive, chunky eyebrows that Tara has a habit of giving Gaga. It's not needed, stop it!

I dont know why everyone is hating on Tara for Gaga's makeup. Gaga is the boss, if she has the overdone look, its cuz thats what she wanted for that day and time. Gaga's image is everything to her and she has say on everything.But I think Tara has done a great job. She has completely changed Gaga's nose. I want to know her contouring tricks.

Yes :( she talked about it on that Body Revolution thing a while ago

and this is the result of said lupus:

10-4-12_Backstage_Meet_and_Greet_At_Palais_Nikaia,_Nice_006.jpg

I seriously doubt Gaga's makeup looks that way because of Tara's Lupus. :roll:

Tara's done some pretty cool stuff. The first few legs of the BTWB had some pretty awesome makeup. However, I honestly do not like the rectangular brown eyebrows/obnoxious lips combo she's been doing the last few months or so.

She sucks as a makeup artist TBH. The way she does it just looks unprofessional and messy to me...

lady-gaga-in-japan1.jpg

I miss the days when her makeup looked clean and fresh.

Wait, do you dislike this one? :haha: it's one of my favorite looks, probably because it's borderline obnoxious yet pretty slick. On topic of her eyebrows currently, it's like they teeter between looking natural and looking obnoxious. I like it when it's either subtle (bleached or natural looking brows) or completely unsubtle like above (the sharp, drag queen brows).

3 points in and ready for more

Alien Tulip

I'm not even talking about the Born This Way era though (I liked that make-up) I'm talking about this ****:

hSeXUdk.jpg?1?3883

gagatokio10.jpg

These were taken during the born this way era though :huh:

I'm not even talking about the Born This Way era though (I liked that make-up) I'm talking about this ****:

hSeXUdk.jpg?1?3883

gagatokio10.jpg

The first two are pretty great, better than the current tour makeup tbh. The last one makes her look really tired, though.

3 points in and ready for more

These were taken during the born this way era though :huh:

well I see everything past 2011 as the Born This Way Ball era, as no new singles are being released.

Interludicrous

Still waiting for a full era without ANY fake lashes, minimal eyeliner and no overly drawn-on in eyebrows.

imasugarush

I hate the make-up Tara's been doing lately. Maybe it's substandard because Tara's suffering from Lupus and I guess Gaga is too kind to fire her.

I want this flaw-free, flattering, make-up back:

Lady-Gaga-Monster-Ball-Tour-L-A-lady-gaga-9560003-2509-2560.jpg

My top favorite make up on her, ever, I think.

Billy B's make up on her was always great.

imasugarush

lady_gaga_mtv_09_wenn5680203.jpg

Never understood why she didn't have the white dot 'shine'.. off the iris in this look!

Anatomy-of-anime-eye.jpg

tumblr_m9gdap5XI71rvwx2u.jpg

You do an anime eye but don't include that dot.. it won't look like an eye, just a black square.. defeats the object.

Cool idea, and respect to Gaga, didn't look awful, just always bugged me.

Archived