💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with NASA & ARTPOP news

Highway10

Featured Posts

Born Brave

IDK why yall think the space thing is so far fetched.. they are going to be taking tourists this year if they can afford it... if I had enough money I could go.. im sure Gaga could afford to shoot a video in space..

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

Allison M

inb4 the only reason Gaga is working with NASA is because she needs legit pictures of space to photoshop herself in for her new video.

Album cover? :laughga:

Dylangaga

what do you guys think she meant about the collaborating like there will be noises on her songs from NASA? :troll: and who do you think she ll be collaborating with this sorta new info?!?!

Born Brave

what do you guys think she meant about the collaborating like there will be noises on her songs from NASA? :troll: and who do you think she ll be collaborating with this sorta new info?!?!

Some kind of technology .. it could be GPS related..for the APP or something.. but im hoping for a video from space.. lol

Edited by G U Y

Dylangaga

Some kind of technology .. it could be GPS related..for the APP or something.. but im hoping for a video from space.. lol

i dont think im ready for all of this!! shes gonna be snatching weaves

Taylor Monster

Gagz isnt going to space.....cmon now it'll cost wayyyy to much and the ISS is off limits

It'll be a mess

And wow, I just read 2 seconds worth of their Twitter pages and both of these people are so ****ing rude :wtf:

yea wtf is up with xsupreme guy? He's ridiculously rude and vulgar! Ugggh, gaga meeting them and talking to them is just making their egos worse!

Free My Mind

What I don't understand is why if she's happy to reveal this information backstage, and know that the fans will spread the word, why not reveal it herself over twitter to confirm it? It makes no sense to me. having us all here debating whether its legit info or not, when she would just announce it herself formally. Anyway if this stuff is true, i'm proper excited at the 'possibilities' ARTPOP holds. See what i did there? ;)

probably label tbh.

jaspermatt

I expect the NASA thing to be them helping her create some crazy amazing prop for one of her new videos maybe? That or a super-advanced disco-stick :P I also hope the App isn't Apple exclusive... I have an android :(

Alien Tulip

OMG GUYS DID I NOT PREDICT THIS?! I HAD A DREAM THAT HER AND NASA COLLABORATED AND THEY WERE ALSO COLLABORATING WITH THE TOP MACHINERY COMPANIES TO MAKE THEIR OWN SPACESHIP SO SHE CAN ARRIVE ON THE RED CARPET! I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRUE!

BadHeavyMetalQueen

No one likes @MarcMonster except the fans that he's helped meet Gags. But he is one of Gaga's favorites. He's also one of the only fans we know of her messaging privately on LM.com. He is a complete asshole, and I blocked him on Twitter a long time ago. I text some Gaga fans I met online and we have bonded a lot based on how mean Marc has been to other Monsters.

Sorry to ask, but what has @MarcMonster done wrong? Why do most of the little monsters hate him?

AyaKara

FINALLY WE KNOW THAT WE'LL BE GETTING A SINGLE IN MARCH/ APRIL! :flutter:

Now, let's hope that Gaga releases the single & album at the same time :party:

DEATH at people actually thinking she'd going to space Don't you have to go through like years of training and sh*t for that? Not gonna happen. Plus it would be waaaaay too expensive for Interscope to even consider doing something like this! She's probably making some new technology like the fibre optic wig! Even though April is a long wait (this is if we are even going to get music in April) i'm glad to know a more specific time of when it's going to be released! It was just the Not knowing that was driving me insane :toofloppy: Inb4 this is all fake.

heavymlover

It can be technology related. Disney has worked with the NASA to create technology but that doesn't necessarily mean that is space related. They just have advanced tools.

• Shadow locked this topic