šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with NASA & ARTPOP news

Highway10

Featured Posts

nick4bty

The whole population starts loving Gaga to get cheap iPads. World domination complete :derpga:

It's a better promotion than selling albums with pizzas :troll:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

Hearing that Apple will be working on the ARTPOP App is the worst news ever.

Bjork worked with Apple for her Biophilia app - it costs ƃā€šĀ£8.99 to buy the 'central app' and then even more to purchase each individual feature (for each song) within the central one. To buy the whole thing was ridiculously expensive. I hope the same doesn't happen with Gaga. And if it does, I want the apps to be better than Bjorks, because they were not great. They were fun, but nothing incredible.

On the plus side, NASA? What could go wrong?

Maybe Gaga will set the music video for the lead single on MARS?

She is coming to slay harder than ever

no lotus shading please

:troll:

it is Red shade

:troll:

marrytheARTPOP

:legend:

I can live through this wait, because this is just going to slay my life. I am 99.99% certain this will be the era that shows everyone what a global superstar she is.

See, this is when it starts. People hear "NASA" and they start thinking that Gaga will do something as big as performing in space. And then she comes up with a new gadjet that she's created with NASA and has nothing to do with space and people get disappointed. It's not even her fault. People expect the impossible and aren't even conscious that she's just a human.

Daredevil

See, this is when it starts. People hear "NASA" and they start thinking that Gaga will do something as big as performing in space. And then she comes up with a new gadjet that she's created with NASA and has nothing to do with space and people get disappointed. It's not even her fault. People expect the impossible and aren't even conscious that she's just a human.

this

I think they are going to work on the wig. The wig doesn't shine bright like a diamond :laughga:

Outofcontrol

she's coming back HARD.I can already see the promotion of this album is going to be innovative as ****.. :worship:

fashion monster

Truth tea!!!

VforVendetta

With Nasa - Is she going to visit her fans in other planets? LOL

Seriously I'm so ****ing excited.

Maybe she is an alien after all and she is trolling us with the Born this way video and the ball! :shocked: :crazy: :laughga: Edited by VforVendetta95

Hopefully she'll stick with the NASA ideas and products for the tour as well. That tour would blow everyone away.

MelbHawker

Not believing any of this until she confirms it. Has a fan ever been right about something she's doing? :toofunny:

Not believing any of this until she confirms it. Has a fan ever been right about something she's doing?

You got a great point there. :dies:

• Shadow locked this topic