• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

I know.. like.. from fans on Twitter? Really? Come on guys.. GGD isn't that gullible. Not 1 single claim a fan has made over Twitter regarding what Gaga supposedly told them backstage has ever followed through and happened. I can't.

we had this before, too. And i fell for these twitter-monsters every single time

I could be totally wrong, but didn't Marc spread false rumors via twitter before?

I don't get what all the hate is about. He's actually lovely, then again that's my opinion and yours is yours, but seriously, hate for somebody bringing you and your friends closer together? That's just a whole other low.

The hate for him wasn't the main point. But when he attacks someone on Twitter who is just asking a simple question or making one theory, it pisses me off. And I vented to them about it one day, and it turned out the three of us had different stories about him attacking us or our friends for absolutely nothing. There's nothing low about that. That's like saying high schoolers should keep their mouths shut if they're bullied.

My name isn't Timmers

It can be technology related. Disney has worked with the NASA to create technology but that doesn't necessarily mean that is space related. They just have advanced tools.

This. I have a feeling that the inclusion of NASA is to help create new technology that somehow brings different cultures together. ARTPOP is about possibilities, so I think that NASA being involved is to somehow help conquer whatever possibilities Gaga is aiming towards achieving. I wonder what it is though.

Sorry to ask, but what has @MarcMonster done wrong? Why do most of the little monsters hate him?

He's a bully, and he was a bully before anyone ever hated him. He gets hate sent to him all the time now because he's a jerk who meets Gaga a lot. But if he didn't randomly b---h people out on Twitter for absolutely nothing, most fans wouldn't attack him for being Gaga's favorite. The language he uses is uncalled for, as are most of his abusive tweets. RLJ has met Gaga more times than anyone else probably, and I love him. And I don't care that Marc meets Gaga a lot. Good for him. I'm hoping it'll eventually make him a nicer person, but I think it's gone to his head and made him worse over time.

My name isn't Timmers

Hypocrateen

OMG GUYS DID I NOT PREDICT THIS?! I HAD A DREAM THAT HER AND NASA COLLABORATED AND THEY WERE ALSO COLLABORATING WITH THE TOP MACHINERY COMPANIES TO MAKE THEIR OWN SPACESHIP SO SHE CAN ARRIVE ON THE RED CARPET! I HOPE MY DREAM COMES TRUE!

Inb4 you're an insider

or Gaga :derpga:

FINALLY WE KNOW THAT WE'LL BE GETTING A SINGLE IN MARCH/ APRIL! :flutter:

Now, let's hope that Gaga releases the single & album at the same time :party:

Yes. Like Bad Romance and TFM. Not here for long waits and/or promo singles.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

He's a bully, and he was a bully before anyone ever hated him. He gets hate sent to him all the time now because he's a jerk who meets Gaga a lot. But if he didn't randomly b---h people out on Twitter for absolutely nothing, most fans wouldn't attack him for being Gaga's favorite. The language he uses is uncalled for, as are most of his abusive tweets. RLJ has met Gaga more times than anyone else probably, and I love him. And I don't care that Marc meets Gaga a lot. Good for him. I'm hoping it'll eventually make him a nicer person, but I think it's gone to his head and made him worse over time.

Wow, he really does seem mean. Why does he b---h at random people though? There's no need

BR came out a month before the album

GURLLLL :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic