💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift General Discussion

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Haven't been here in a while, but nothing that swifties do will ever top our iconic Air condition ducts in Dusseldorf. 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Can’t wait for next year’s summer. Seeing Taylor 3 times :vegas:

Which concerts are you going to?

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, Bat said:

Which concerts are you going to?

Warsaw 3rd nght(I’m trying for second night too) and Wembley 16,17th august. You?

Ziggy
6 hours ago, Railing said:

Pretty disappointed by these developments; basically rewarding the pretentious haters on the forum instead of warning them to stop being so obsessive :rip:

I mean…I think it’s more that there were a TON of threads devoted to her updates and her popularity kinda drowned out more general or Gaga specific threads

5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Warsaw 3rd nght(I’m trying for second night too) and Wembley 16,17th august. You?

Lyon N1 and Wembley 23rd of June

• Love 1

COOOK
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Bey got a thread for her tour, do one for The Eras Tour and merge all the threads people create about that in there maybe? 

Okay, this. 

IMO part of the responsibility lies in the thread creators and what they decide to post like, do we really need to know how paint the town red is charting every single day :triggered: Maybe keep all threads about chart updates under some non-gaga official charts thread...

• Thanks 2

DeanSummer

I am already stressed out when I think about queuing. I have no idea how many front of stage tickets will be sold. Anyone else that is going to see her in Vienna, Austria ? I will be there August 8th (FOS Left) and 10th (FOS Right). Luckily we don't have the dynamic pricing and the two tickets cost me 360€ / 390 $.

Am daydreaming about getting the 22 hat if I am being honest but guess there are plenty of people and as far as I have seen it was never a guy that got it ^^

DS

SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, LoliLux said:

you mean TheTaylorTimes :unicorn:

how lucky am I that my last Taylor topic was graced to see the light of the day as an individual singular topic before the big merger!

hero-tswift-candle.jpg

I can understand that non-Taylor fans are frustrated and annoyed by Taylor topics since some get posted into Conversation Area and Gaga forum. I think non-Taylor fans would be much less annoyed if all Taylor topics were posted into Entertainment forum and not Conversation Area, where they actully belong to. And then they wouldn't feel the need to complain. Don't ya think so? So I think just like you it should be topics in forums and not a mega-thread - but in the appropriate forum.

It is the job of the Mods to make sure and move topics, so that there are no music topic about a singer in Conversation area @bionic @ChicaSkas & others, because from a point of observation, CA is about 30% like Entertianment area. Don't destroy the  new topics in future, just move them to right place.

It kinda defies the purpose of having an Entertainment forum, if one singer (who happens to be the biggest on the planet right now) has one mega thread. The forum is for this and all other singers that are not Gaga. Gaga remains unaffected by all this because she has her own forums. All in all , I don't really see a problem with that.

I think this can all be solved if all entertainment topics are in the forum to which they belong and Conversation Area remains a No-Entertainment-zone.

We can easily move threads to the Entertainment section. Please report a thread if you think it's not in the right spot, as we don't always catch them. Also, some threads that have personal information in them, I keep in the Conversation Area because only members can see it. (Like someone discussing their concert experience, etc.)

she/her/hers

artdoll

Well now that there's a Taylor thread, I have to ask..

Why is Glitch so underrated? It's the best song off of Midnights :messga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, artdoll said:

Well now that there's a Taylor thread, I have to ask..

Why is Glitch so underrated? It's the best song off of Midnights :messga:

It's really good and it makes me think what in the heck does she mean by stitch.

I'm having Sarah Paulson / AHS teas from hotel.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

It's really good and it makes me think what in the heck does she mean by stitch.

I'm having Sarah Paulson / AHS teas from hotel.

Ooh Hypodermic Sally! I loved her!

I think she uses stitch as a metaphor for getting attached to someone? Especially since it seems like the song is about developing feelings you shouldn't or weren't supposed to originally (at least that's how I interpreted it. :ladyhaha:)

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 1