💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bustle: "A Viral Taylor Swift Fan Theory Predicts A Lady Gaga 1989 (TV) Collab"

YASKALE

Featured Posts

Ziggy

I’ll be honest I’m not suuuuper keen on hearing it bc Gaga’s voice just overruns Taylor’s even at her softest singing. This isn’t a dig to Taylor but Gaga’s voice is HUGE AND THEATRICAL and Taylor’s is much more subdued. I just can’t really see a melding that would work all that well. But I’m open to surprises!

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 1

HIM820
6 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Taylor loves that song,  apparently.  I was reading some fan blogs and she's on record saying she loves Applause. I gotta find that interview quote!!

She loved ARTPOP when it came out. I think if I remember correctly a photographer told Gaga after Taylor requested it for a photo shoot. 

sillynate
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I’ll be honest I’m not suuuuper keen on hearing it bc Gaga’s voice just overruns Taylor’s even at her softest singing. This isn’t a dig to Taylor but Gaga’s voice is HUGE AND THEATRICAL and Taylor’s is much more subdued. I just can’t really see a melding that would work all that well. But I’m open to surprises!

I know EXACTLY what you mean. That one song that Gaga did background vocals for with Willie Nelson’s son, she was too loud for it. Too theatrical. She lowkey outshined him :nooo: on his own song!!!

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

She’s rolled out in her cart to it every night 

Its amazing, the stadium went batsh*t when that cart came into view 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, Lumiere said:

I'd rather have Gaga on Reputation TV

I am SO here for this. They could do Ready For It...? 

:cryga:

Or, I Did Something Bad

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 2

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Honestly, I rarely hopp on rumored Gaga projects because I’ve been burned sooo many times before. But this coming out of the Taylor standom gives me kinda hope, because they’ve been right so many times with their square rooting the amount of clouds on a Friday the 13th divided by the number of cats they saw in a video from 2009.. something might actually be coming :firega:

This is so painfully accurate 

I've been delving into the Gaylor lore because that's where ish gets really juicy and they are just as insane. Someone there described them as fantasy football mixed with harmless Qanon speculation :deadbanana:

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Naak Le Vaar
9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Watch Gaga being the exception that confirms the rule :laughga: I know Taylor is the queen of easter eggs but I can't believe at all that Gaga will be featured on 1989 TV

Omg same. Watch that not be an Easter egg at all and a pure coincidence 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Taylucifer

when Taylor just puts her as backing vocals, then what:vegas:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • LMAO 1

Levine
14 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Taylor stans despise Gaga so I'd live for it :laughga:

DESPISE? why? lmao the nerve of them.

So if I write on this forum that I don't like her, I have +40 users on my **** with the most ridicuous stuff ("omg you are so bitter towards a woman!!1") and then you saying her fans hate Gaga?

Versace

I’m so here for this. Had you asked me a few years back I would’ve had my doubts. But if Gaga was able to make great pop songs with Ariana and Blackpink, I’m sure her and Taylor can create something Epic!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

when Taylor just puts her as backing vocals, then what:vegas:

The meltdowns this site would have :ladyhaha:

Taylucifer
15 minutes ago, Bat said:

The meltdowns this site would have :ladyhaha:

one final blaze of glory

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Maxine Puth

Honestly I don’t know how that would work but I’m here for it. Gaga being a Ft. on any song is a good surprise. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Love 1

• ChicaSkas locked and unlocked this topic