Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“Bad Romance” has reached 1 BILLION streams on Spotify!

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

Let's celebrate "Bad Romance" entering the Billion Club by discussing our memories featuring the song!

What was your first reaction when you heard the song for the first time?
What's your favorite performance of the song?
Do you have a favorite remix of the song? 

:firega:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 23
  • Love 7

Joshie S

the way she rah-rah'd her oo-la-las and roma, roma-ma'd all over that bath haus...iconic

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Lextyr97

Opening of Chromatica Ball was probably my favorite memory of the song. I have never, (nor will I ever again), experienced anything like it. That was a moment

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

The first time I heard the song I was in 7th grade, living in Paris and laying in bed at night with the radio on. The song plays, I'm so obsessed I write down lyrics I can make out on my arm. Google it in the morning, omg it's the Poker Face lady! Music video comes out, I show all of my friends, I tell everyone omg this video and song will change your life. 

After "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne hit the milestone, broke the record of reaching 100M views on YT, Bad Romance hooked me into the stats lol I remember being so gagged at how fast it hit 15M views, 100M views, 200M views, etc etc. It was such a cultural MOMENT!

Edited by weed
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

monketsharona

A banger. A stadium anthem. An all time iconic music video.

Made its own place into pop music museum. Truly her own Thriller !

Congrats Gaga and RedOne for making history :firega:

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

NATAH

okay actual memory time: 

i remember coming across the song on some illegal music site where you could download music and it was the radio edit that launces straight into the RAH RAH and i had shivers :giveup: it was my first time willingly listening to gaga and the start of my stan membership because i remember the paparazzi music video being everywhere not long before and i thought it was really annoying :billie:

mother, what must i do?

When the MV premiered live on TV I watched the whole show except for the MV cause I got sleepy and had to take a nap :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Love 1

Puddin

I remember thinking she looked just like my chemistry teacher when she was singing up close in the camera with minimal makeup on. 
Also 1mil of those streams belong to me, ur welcome!

• LMAO 1

PartySick

I remember (in my face blindness) thinking it was a Taylor Swift video 'cause in this scene she did (and still kinda does?) look like Taylor to me

1571325832539-bad-romance.png?crop=0.972

Don't judge me, I have such a hard time telling white women apart, idek why :toofunny:

I didn't stan Gaga until just before ARTPOP though so there are many songs with sweeter memories than Bad Romance

💚
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

NATAH
Just now, PartySick said:

I remember (in my face blindness) thinking it was a Taylor Swift video 'cause in this scene she did (and still kinda does?) look like Taylor to me

1571325832539-bad-romance.png?crop=0.972

Don't judge me, I have such a hard time telling white women apart, idek why :toofunny:

I didn't stan Gaga until just before ARTPOP though so there are many songs with sweeter memories than Bad Romance

i thought Just Dance was a new madonna song cus i was like 13 and the only music artists i knew about were elvis, MJ, madonna, britney spears and hannah montana :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

First time i heard the song...it was so unique! It was a chant like song, and the rah rahs were so weird....but hey it's Gaga. It sounds so huge...and the "i dont wanna be friends" part resonated to a lot of people....thus liking it. "Walk walk fashion baby" part is so Gaga. The song's vibe is scary...thus i first thought of MJ's Thriller.

Fave performance was the one with the big bathtub. I like her costume there. 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i thought Just Dance was a new madonna song cus i was like 13 and the only music artists i knew about were elvis, MJ, madonna, britney spears and hannah montana :alsemanche:

I was also pretty uninformed about pop culture back then. I think I spent months believing it was Madonna that performed Paparazzi at the VMAs :ladyhaha:

💚
  • LMAO 4

NATAH
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was also pretty uninformed about pop culture back then. I think I spent months believing it was Madonna that performed Paparazzi at the VMAs :ladyhaha:

so its our fault the madonna vs gaga stuff happened :madge:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1