đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jazz & Piano: August 31, 2023

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Shocked that "Let's Do It" isn't part of this year's set, I really felt like she'd made that one her own, and she seemed to be having the time of her life interpreting it :cryga:

However I've been waiting for Gaga's take on "Sway" for a while, so it's not a bad substitution :pawsup:

• Love 2

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

But when was this? She hasnt appeared at any after dark shows since before covid. Ive been to 3 post covid and she hasnt showed up since late 2019/ early 2020.

I went last night and she didnt show but the Haus and Natalie did. 

• Love 1

I was just talking to someone in Vegas who works on the strip and they said they didn’t know the Jazz shows started yet. She said they just put Gaga up on the digital billboards recently, so she was surprised the shows had started already. In the hotel I’m at there is no mention of Gaga on the upcoming show list for tonight either. Hopefully it will fill up closer to showtime. Was the first night sold out? Does anyone know what time she comes on stage? 8? Or 9?

• Shook 1

skedaddleBItCh
12 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

So no stupid love in full?

Baffling :giveup:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Baffling :giveup:

I should have been there if for no other reason than to solve this problem with my.... ways 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

IndyMelissa
On 9/2/2023 at 6:34 AM, monstertoronto said:

Just got back from the After Dark and she was there with Michael. She was spending time with her Goddaughter, holding her hand and taking her in and out of the theater. She looked adorable in a baby doll style dress and her hair pinned up on each side. She was singing along to the music, and she looked really happy. It was so great to see her in the "wild!" 

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Love 2

IndyMelissa
On 9/2/2023 at 6:47 AM, Maxine Puth said:

So no stupid love in full?

We have the full recording of it and it's a little over 5 minutes, so yes in full! We were at tonight's show.

Edited by IndyMelissa
I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2023 at 6:07 AM, IndyMelissa said:

We have the full recording of it and it's a little over 5 minutes, so yes in full! We were at tonight's show.

You are the hero this world needs :legend:

• Love 2

IndyMelissa
4 hours ago, Katie said:

LOL I'll be happy to try and load it onto Youtube for whoever wants to see it?? 

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

IndyMelissa
4 hours ago, Katie said:

Here you go!! Full disclosure it's not the FULL song as we missed the first three words :spin:..but its 99% there! 

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1