Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joe Germanotta speaks out against Immigrants

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Catnikko

but isn't gaga Italian? would that not come from immigrants in the family :oprah:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ashley
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I wonder if Joe's grandfather had to deal with the same sh!t he's trying to put migrants through. 

Exactly, his family has only been here for a few generations. :smh: Sadly I know a lot of people that think this way where I’m from, they think they are the exception and no one else should be allowed to move to the US.

• Like 3

I hate how they make him sound the absolute worst and hide things at the end where he said

“I don’t mind having them there. They’re gonna be there for three years. That was the contract, I understand"

And

“I think, for the most part, the 500 that are in there are good people,” Germanotta said. “And I think they’re locked into very small rooms and when they get out, they go out at night, and they party.”

But I wonder if can Gaga do anything to stop her name from being used in the headline? That would probably stop him from talking so much to "news" outlet 

• Like 16

G U C C I
52 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

It’s just ironic that he’s complaining about hookers and immigrants since his daughter, who’s the reason he’s a business owner and popular enough to make headlines, is very open and proud of her immigrant family past and, well, very sexually liberal as well. 

You’re right it is ironic but I think he doesn’t see himself as equal because his family was able to make something of themselves and so did Joe. What he is failing to see here is that this is a very different world and country than the one his family came to in order to work and live a better life. It’s incredibly hard for any normal citizen these days much less immigrants with a broken system to live day to day.

He was a very successful business man in his own right when Gaga was just a child so the only thing he owes her is his platform to speak publicly because he is ultimately using and borderline tarnishing hers. He does have a few statements that are not in the op that show he is not completely heartless about their situation but some PR classes and a bit more kindness (which is the real irony for me) is needed. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

RAMROD

Very interesting how he is much more vocal ever since Troomp reigned & covid happens, we sees his true color. Can't imagine how conservative was the household when Gaga growing up. Glad that she doesn't become one like him too, cos it can be very easily adopted by her, esp. since she looked up to her dad a lot back then.

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 4

Ziggy
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Tbh that's one if the saddest parts. The Germanottas are an immigrant family so this is even more of a disgusting take.

But not an altogether uncommon one tbh. This is actually fairly common among immigrants. There’s this perceived divide between the ones who “did it right” i.e. legally, and those who didn’t. It’s actually a huge part of the conservatism of Hispanic populations in Florida, for instance. It’s so wild.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Red said:

Sometimes I think he actually hates Gaga and is trying to sabotage her career 

me too i think she lowkey embarrassed him with Joanne

God, he just never stops huh? :awkney:

For him to be like, 'they're spending money on these immigrants, they should give me some too' is soooo gross, like dude you are RICH we all know it, and anyone who owns in that building is also rich, get a GRIP :fthis:

• Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, high culture said:

I can't imagine Stefani and Natali's text chains about their dad 💀

At least they have each other. Honestly.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

LunaUniverse

Cynthia must have some strong ass will power with all this pandering to Fox and the ilk :triggered:

1# Samoyed Stan

Onlygaga

How are you going to be an immigrant and talk bad about immigrants?? :spin: 

this man needs to step away from Fox News and get a reality check! 

Edited by Onlygaga
  • Like 1

ALGAYDO

I know it’s none of my business, but I really wish Gaga would speak out against her dad. Let people know that she doesn’t adhere to his right-wing BS  

JoanneMonster

doesnt he know he has an extremely famous daughter and he cant just be giving headlines here and there? like time and place

Also, Im sorry Cynthia but you cant just be all about kindness and born this way foundation and have this man as your husband, it doesnt line up with everything you are promoting.

I See You
  • Like 1

Papergangstuh

I can assure you the Upper West Side is gonna be ok, Joe :saladga:

as someone who has a dad who has accelerated extremely right politically since 2016/2017 I can relate to Gaga. It’s weird and hard to navigate.

• Like 1