Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Grimes talks Elon Musk for Wired

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

“He’s unhappy with woke people” = he doesn’t like non-republicans calling him out in his BS. 

They’re both complete and utter trash. The fact that they both tricked so many young people into thinking they’re both intellectuals is honestly so…. believable in this time period 

RudraCNG

She's insufferable. I used to love her music but I'm having a hard time listening to it for years.

Argentum

ah yes solve the hate trans people get with fertility tech  - this is what right-wing nuts want to hear

big brain moment

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

And he has 6 children

he has 6 children with his first wife (their first child died), 2 with Grimes (there are rumors they have 3), and twins with his coworker.

i ❤️

Helxig
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

he has 6 children with his first wife (their first child died), 2 with Grimes (there are rumors they have 3), and twins with his coworker.

I thought it was more but Google only said 6 :wtfga:  now I remember why I thought that. And his weird comments about reproducing being important and the way he talks about growing the population as a way to solve issues and now this anti-trans stance simply because it 'interferes' with their reproductive abilities. Yuck. 

Okay I actually decided to look it up and :bradley: ...

"We need to talk about Elon Musk's breeding program. Musk confirmed (once again) that he's spreading his seed to 'save' society."

And he's anti birth control and abortion.. Jesus Christ

Oh god I hate him

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

As a former Elon musk employee, I can honestly say he needs to be ended. Like… electric chair. He’s literally the scum of the earth. Imagine thinking someone’s only value is in their ability to reproduce? Absolute trash. :bye:

Chromatica Forever

Jester

Say what you want, but this is what it means to be truly open-minded. She's there to listen to the opposite opinion and try to understand and then find a compromise or ways to improve the communication. 

Single-minded culture is very dangerous and I assume that's what they're referring to by saying woke culture.  

holy scheisse
25 minutes ago, Jester said:

Single-minded culture is very dangerous

So is dichotomous-minded culture and it’s a shame we’re stuck in that binary while both sides are so adamant on eliminating the other side to create a single-minded culture 

We need diversity of thought. We need more than 2 political parties. We need so much more but we’ll never get it cuz the divide grows even further between conservstives/liberals everyday…

Jester
17 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

So is dichotomous-minded culture and it’s a shame we’re stuck in that binary while both sides are so adamant on eliminating the other side to create a single-minded culture 

We need diversity of thought. We need more than 2 political parties. We need so much more but we’ll never get it cuz the divide grows even further between conservstives/liberals everyday…

I agree!

Reginald

Grimes is straight up detestable, I am ashamed to have ever supported her art. "He’s just on Twitter, and he’s unhappy with woke people" No, Claire. This is stochastic terrorism. The richest man in the world is intentionally targeting a minority group to be exterminated. 

Archived