šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

celeb

Grimes talks Elon Musk for Wired

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

ā€œHeā€™s unhappy with woke peopleā€ = he doesnā€™t like non-republicans calling him out in his BS.Ā 
Ā 

Theyā€™re both complete and utter trash. The fact that they both tricked so many young people into thinking theyā€™re both intellectuals is honestly soā€¦. believable in this time periodĀ 

RudraCNG

She's insufferable. I used to love her music but I'm having a hard time listening to it for years.

Argentum

ah yes solve the hate trans people get with fertility techĀ Ā - this is what right-wing nuts want to hear

big brain moment

Ā 

"Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī”ĪµĪ½ ĪµĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ Ī±Ī³Ī¬Ļ€Ī·. Ī•ĪÆĻƒĪ±Ī¹ ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·. Ī— Ļ„Ī­Ī»ĪµĪ¹Ī± ĪæĻ†ĪøĪ±Ī»Ī¼Ī±Ļ€Ī¬Ļ„Ī·" - Ī›Ī±ĪÆĪ“Ī· Ī“ĪŗĪ¬Ī³ĪŗĪ±, 2016

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

And he has 6 children

he has 6 children with his first wife (their firstĀ child died), 2 with Grimes (there are rumors they have 3), andĀ twins with his coworker.

i ā¤ļø

Helxig
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

he has 6 children with his first wife (their firstĀ child died), 2 with Grimes (there are rumors they have 3), andĀ twins with his coworker.

I thought it was more but Google only said 6Ā :wtfga:Ā  now I remember why I thought that. And his weird comments about reproducing being important and the way he talks about growing the population as a way to solve issues and now this anti-trans stance simply because it 'interferes' with their reproductive abilities. Yuck.Ā 

Okay I actually decided to look it up andĀ :bradley:Ā ...

"We need to talk about Elon Musk's breeding program. Musk confirmed (once again) that he's spreadingĀ his seed to 'save' society."

And he's anti birth control and abortion.. Jesus Christ

Ā 

Oh god I hate him

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

As a former Elon musk employee, I can honestly say he needs to be ended. Likeā€¦ electric chair. Heā€™s literally the scum of the earth. Imagine thinking someoneā€™s only value is in their ability to reproduce? Absolute trash.Ā :bye:

Chromatica Forever

Jester

Say what you want, but this is what it means to be truly open-minded. She's there to listen to the opposite opinion and try to understand and then find a compromise or ways to improve the communication.Ā 

Single-minded culture is very dangerous and I assume that's what they're referring to by sayingĀ woke culture. Ā 

holy scheisse
25 minutes ago, Jester said:

Single-minded culture is very dangerous

So is dichotomous-minded culture and itā€™s a shame weā€™re stuck in that binary while both sides are so adamant on eliminating the other side to create a single-minded cultureĀ 

We need diversity of thought. We need more than 2 political parties. We need so much more but weā€™ll never get it cuz the divide grows even further between conservstives/liberals everydayā€¦

Jester
17 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

So is dichotomous-minded culture and itā€™s a shame weā€™re stuck in that binary while both sides are so adamant on eliminating the other side to create a single-minded cultureĀ 

We need diversity of thought. We need more than 2 political parties. We need so much more but weā€™ll never get it cuz the divide grows even further between conservstives/liberals everydayā€¦

I agree!

Bronco

I wonder if my exes talk about me this much and this nicely.Ā 

I mean I don't about them but stillĀ :enigma:

Reginald

Grimes is straight up detestable, I am ashamed to have ever supported her art. "Heā€™s just on Twitter, and heā€™s unhappy with woke people" No, Claire. This is stochastic terrorism. The richest man in the world is intentionally targeting a minority group to be exterminated.Ā 

Archived