Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Doja Cat's album is called “First Of All”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

First of all, idk why you're talking to me like you're my mother bitch you sound like a crazy person

First of all, my fans don't name themselves shi*!

First of all, if you call yourself a 'kitten' or fxcking 'kittenz' that means you need to get off your phone and get a job and help your parents with the house.

First of all, just delete the entire account and rethink everything it's never too late.

:icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CatelynnMarie
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

First of all, idk why you're talking to me like you're my mother bitch you sound like a crazy person

First of all, my fans don't name themselves shi*!

First of all, if you call yourself a 'kitten' or fxcking 'kittenz' that means you need to get off your phone and get a job and help your parents with the house.

First of all, just delete the entire account and rethink everything it's never too late.

:icant:

This is a really, really hot take, but I’m on Doja’s side with all these. I think she could have gone a different and better way about it, but it’s very clear she’s pissed at the industry and stans who are doing too much and making that be their personality and priority etc. the industry being what it is. Idk I just understood exactly what she was talking about/ referring to with these and it’s not meant to be for every person who is a fan of her music and such. She’s a woman setting boundaries and trying to be the artist she is, doing what makes her happy. Or at least trying. Idk I just see what she means/ where she’s coming from, even if it was harsh. I feel bad for those stans too though. Idk :saladga: I can’t properly articulate I’m trying so hard and it’s just, not hitting I’m sorry 

edit: it took me a second to realize the joke of it all I’m so sorry omg :rip:

thatfoxyfeeling

Love Doja but this persona just isn't it. You're trying too hard my dear, let the music do the talking.

alice in wonderland yawn GIF

Inactive
On 8/5/2023 at 5:04 AM, CatelynnMarie said:

This is a really, really hot take, but I’m on Doja’s side with all these. I think she could have gone a different and better way about it, but it’s very clear she’s pissed at the industry and stans who are doing too much and making that be their personality and priority etc. the industry being what it is. Idk I just understood exactly what she was talking about/ referring to with these and it’s not meant to be for every person who is a fan of her music and such. She’s a woman setting boundaries and trying to be the artist she is, doing what makes her happy. Or at least trying. Idk I just see what she means/ where she’s coming from, even if it was harsh. I feel bad for those stans too though. Idk :saladga: I can’t properly articulate I’m trying so hard and it’s just, not hitting I’m sorry 

edit: it took me a second to realize the joke of it all I’m so sorry omg :rip:.

Archived