• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

Gohan

Me when I try to say something smart but my brain suddenly fartz:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo

i will never get why certain women are anti feminist...... 

like yall really wanna go back to a time when females were considered property and couldnt do **** on their own???

faysalaaa1
45 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i will never get why certain women are anti feminist...... 

like yall really wanna go back to a time when females were considered property and couldnt do **** on their own???

Its because you view Feminism as the definition of equality of the sexes, when in reality its just a Leftist political movement and ideology. If you ask women who dont identify as Feminist if they believe in equality, they will say yes. Why does it matter if someone supports equality through Feminism or another label?

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 8
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Reality
42 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Its because you view Feminism as the definition of equality of the sexes, when in reality its just a Leftist political movement and ideology. If you ask women who dont identify as Feminist if they believe in equality, they will say yes. Why does it matter if someone supports equality through Feminism or another label?

I mean, feminism by definition is the "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes". The reason why the name has a female connotation is because of the history of systemic oppression women have faced for generations upon generations. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 19

faysalaaa1
15 minutes ago, Reality said:

I mean, feminism by definition is the "the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes". The reason why the name has a female connotation is because of the history of systemic oppression women have faced for generations upon generations. 

Yes thats the definition, but its based on Leftist politics and ideology. Its equality viewed through the Leftist lense.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yes thats the definition, but its based on Leftist politics and ideology. Its equality viewed through the Leftist lense.

Girl WHAT :rip:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

TortureMeOnReplay
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Girl WHAT :rip:

I feel like the buzzword "leftist" should answer that what. Fake belief in equality when it's convenient to them, otherwise women are inferior. 

• Like 3

abc123321
6 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

people who don't identify as feminists don't even know what does it mean and what is stands for. they think it's a men hating thing, women centered only. when in reality, not only is it about women having equal rights, but it helps men too.

feminism talks about femininity not being a weakness and masculinity not being exclusive to men

if we all believed in it men wouldn't be afraid to show their emotions in fear of seeming week, the suicide rates would go down, men would have an easier time in court fighting for their children after divorce etc.

but instead men blame women for everything, they shït on feminism, spread misinformation and highlight a small minority of women who are really hurt saying some dumb stuff as an example of the whole movement

Edited by abc123321
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

Cello
2 minutes ago, abc123321 said:

people who don't identify as feminists don't even know what does it mean and what is stands for. they think it's a men hating thing, women centered only. when in reality, not only is it about women having equal rights, but it helps men too.

feminism talks about femininity not being a weakness and masculinity not being exclusive to men

if we all believed in it men wouldn't be afraid to show their emotions in fear of seeming week, the suicide rates would go down, men would have an easier time in court fighting for their children after divorce etc.

but instead men blame women for everything, they shït on feminism, spread misinformation and highlight a minority of women who are really hurt saying some dumb stuff as a result of it as an example of the whole movement

:applause:

she/her

Cello
6 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

come back to us when you've read some feminist literature because you're talking absolute horsesh*t 

Edited by Cello
she/her
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

SHALLOW

Can she stop only talking about feminism? She's becoming insufferable. Like yeah, i get it and i agree but i don't wanna hear you talking about it constantly. Especially in music. It gets boring

Edited by SHALLOW
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

• PartySick locked this topic