💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Tony doc confirmed for September

LunaUniverse

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I will obviously love to see this documentary but at the same time it just feels really weird to suddenly announce it’s release the week he passes and it’s streaming debut a month later. Like was it held for this purpose? To be released after he passed? 

• Like 10
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 5

DontCallMeAlice
On 7/24/2023 at 9:44 PM, ALGAYDO said:

Tony just died, who gives a shít about that film rn, 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • Like 2

hardcore1996
8 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I will obviously love to see this documentary but at the same time it just feels really weird to suddenly announce it’s release the week he passes and it’s streaming debut a month later. Like was it held for this purpose? To be released after he passed? 

not to be a downer but maybe? to be fair he’s been old, and it is showbiz. 

his health has been known to been on the decline for a while, and he’s a legend its not like no one was planning anything for after his passing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

avalon x

Does anyone feel like this won't (or will barely) contain new footage? 

Not that it's important, I have a feeling it will just be a montage of old performances and interviews.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Everyone on this site :laughga: Btw my intention wasn’t to come off rude regarding Tony’s passing. She just lost her close friend and it’s very sad. I can’t wait to watch this documentary about their 10y+ friendship. I just fear it’s gonna result in her not releasing the CBT film and/or scrap it, kinda like she did with the original LG5 when Bowie passed away. 

I hope we never get to see TCB film till she's ready. She needs time tbh.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Cavadour

That is good news. Great title. What a better eulogy for Mr. Bennett and celebration of the great friendship and collab with the Lady ? A story of joy, love and music. For sure with a pinch of emotion. The perfect story. It was probably already scheduled before Tony's passing, imho.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, avalon x said:

Does anyone feel like this won't (or will barely) contain new footage? 

Not that it's important, I have a feeling it will just be a montage of old performances and interviews.

It will def contain unseen footage as early as 2011

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Starmie25
47 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I believe his son was the first to announce it, so i think it's all ok.

• Thanks 2

Economy
1 hour ago, SharkmanthaC said:

This is going to be hard to watch. 

But also beautiful at the same time :giveup:

• Love 4

TheBadRomancer

holy ****!!! so exciting and beautiful. was this potentially the special project she had been working on 👀

ugh I’m going to cry like a baby I already know it

• Love 1

JoanneMonster

some of you are making a huge deal about what everyone is saying. Yes it is very sad that tony has passed away, Im sure he was a great person and a very good friend to gaga. 

That being said, he was almost 97 and he was ill. This wasnt unexpected for anybody.  The documentary could have been planned to be released after his death. I’m sure Gaga is sad but again, he was 97, her and tonys family were prepared for this

I See You
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

I will obviously love to see this documentary but at the same time it just feels really weird to suddenly announce it’s release the week he passes and it’s streaming debut a month later.

This.  :saladga: