Helxig 45,801 Posted July 22, 2023 Share Posted July 22, 2023 10 hours ago, Economy said: Although in the 2000s (I remember 2004 to 2008 stuff like limewire and frost wire was huge) and many ppl just didn't pay for music period... I still feel they were better off than now Many ppl were still buying albums despite the free music because collecting albums was just a niche ppl were into. Album did fall a lot in the 2000s but they were still higher than today when almost everyone has totally given up on the idea of album collections I feel like the increase in streaming revenue for many artists still does not make up for the further decline in sales since the early to mid 2000s In my tweens and teens from 2003-2010 I don't think I bought a single album my friends all bought CDs and I just ripped them to my computer and put them on my iPod or burnt my own CDs I think the first album I actually bought for myself was Evanescence self titled, and then Born This Way. I bought all of Gaga's albums after that until I went 100% streaming around 2015 I was also using Limewire at 12 years old the random **** you would get sometimes instead of the actual song... I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister G 10,533 Posted July 22, 2023 Share Posted July 22, 2023 Is this coming with the long-delayed HiFi functionality? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,170 Posted July 22, 2023 Author Share Posted July 22, 2023 28 minutes ago, Mister G said: Is this coming with the long-delayed HiFi functionality? No information yet, but most likely not. Not right away anyway. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,775 Posted July 22, 2023 Share Posted July 22, 2023 14 hours ago, Agunimon said: YouTube Premium just sent an email about raising their price too. Came to post this! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.