❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

Ahsoka - Official Trailer

Toxic Mutant

Featured Posts

CoolTrainerTerry

I watched this about four times since yesterday. It looks so damn good!

King of the Fall

Thrawn is my single favorite character in all of Star Wars, I am really hoping that they stay true to his personality and motives. He is not a straight up villain but rather someone who is simply antagonistic towards certain individuals because he happened to be a highly capable officer in the imperial military. He is guided purely by his own logic and pragmatism. I would love the idea of building up Thrawn as some threat in the shadows only to switch gears and eventually have him ally with people like Ezra or Ahsoka in order to fight galactic level threats like a Grysk invasion which was always Thrawns main goal of protecting his home world from to begin with. The trailer looks promising and I am glad that Lars is back to voice Thrawn but the biggest mistake they could make would be to have all this ultimately leading up to "Threatening bad guy eventually taken down by the heros because he was trying to restore the empire" Fans are ready for new plot twists and having such a brilliantly written character like Thrawn ultimately being nothing but another first order situation would be a tragic waste.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

weed

haven't seen a single star wars tv show but it looks good!

Archived